关于Banano教程第一节课的疑问。Questions about the first lesson of the Banano tutorial.

hzq200409

Licensed User
Hello! @Mashiane At the beginning of your first tutorial, where did those images come from? Did you miss something before this? The first screen is a phpMyAdmin page, how do you implement it in your example? The second screen is a new B4J what project? link .
@Mashiane 你好! 你的第一课漏掉了一些东西。我知道视频教程中的第一个画面是一个phpMyAdmin页面,但是不知道这个页面在这节课中是怎么弄出来的。第二个画面也不知道它来自于B4J的哪一类工程。

hzq200409

Licensed User
Search the forum for Laragon.

Laragon is a development webserver that one can install and use and it comes bundled with myself which is accessible via phpmyadmin.
我使用了另一个东西:phpStudy 它也是一个PHP集成环境调试工具。我现在新建了一个BVAD3 Mysql PHP工程,并且编译了它 。但是在网页程序运行过程中提示没有数据库。
I used another thing: phpStudy which is also a PHP integration environment debugging tool. I have now created a new BVAD3 Mysql PHP project and compiled it. However, when the web application is running, it indicates that there is no database.

hzq200409

Licensed User
这个新建的工程需要自己手动创建数据库吗?Does the new project need to manually create its own database?
微信图片_20240129165509.png

hzq200409

Licensed User
另外 我还有一个疑问 :B4J的此类工程需要我自己修改或者编写php代码吗?
I also have a question: Do such projects in B4J require me to modify or write php code myself?