Android Question addoMedia3 compile error

Almora

Licensed User
Longtime User
Dex merge Error
Error in D:\Android\tools\..\extras\b4a_local\unpacked-guava-31.1-android-without-listenable-63860640276124\dex_v1\addoexo\guava-31.1-android-without-listenable.zip:classes.dex:
Type com.google.common.annotations.Beta is defined multiple times: D:\Android\tools\..\extras\b4a_local\unpacked-guava-31.1-android-without-listenable-63860640276124\dex_v1\addoexo\guava-31.1-android-without-listenable.zip:classes.dex, D:\Android\tools\..\extras\b4a_local\unpacked-com.google.guava-guava-63860251776000\dex_v1\com.google.guava-guava.zip:classes.dex
Compilation failed
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.RuntimeException: com.android.tools.r8.CompilationFailedException: Compilation failed to complete, origin: D:\Android\tools\..\extras\b4a_local\unpacked-guava-31.1-android-without-listenable-63860640276124\dex_v1\addoexo\guava-31.1-android-without-listenable.zip:classes.dex
at com.android.tools.r8.internal.po.a

Hello, when I add the addoMedia3 library to my application, it gives the error above. The application does not compile. library conflict? What could be the reason? Thanks

Last edited:

Almora

Licensed User
Longtime User
This error occurs when I add FireBaseAdMob2 library.

The libraries are in a different folder. It still gives an error.

Upvote 0

Addo

Licensed User
Longtime User
This error occurs when I add FireBaseAdMob2 library.

The libraries are in a different folder. It still gives an error.
Going to update the lib so you can add the additional lib selectively..maybe tomorrow

Upvote 0

Addo

Licensed User
Longtime User
hello is there any progress?

Upvote 0