Share My Creation Amazing VPN-NordVPN Alternative : Source Code

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone :)

*Starting off by thanking @Erel for making this possible for us :)

Today we would like to announce the next big thing! :
VPN Server + VPN Client

The System is made in :

1- Server : in B4J
2- Client : in B4A

Server Features (B4J):
1- Limit/Kick any Client/Connection
2- Monitor Data Usage
3- Multiple Encryption Types
4- Dashboard
5- Server information ex: Location, Running time, etc...
The above is shown to the client before connecting to the server
6- Clients Information
7-Etc...

Client Features (B4A):
1- Choose any server
2- Dashboard (Download/Upload monitor)
3- The client is able to Choose/Change servers
4- Client information (Device #, Name, Email, etc...)
5- Auto Reconnect in case the connection is lost
6- Etc...
*Why would you use a VPN?
A VPN, or Virtual Private Network, allows you to create a secure connection to another network over the Internet. VPNs can be used to access region-restricted websites, shield your browsing activity from prying eyes on public Wi-Fi, and more. ...

The project will be released within 30 days
Project Price after the release : 150$
Project Price Before the release : 50$ (1 week promotional period)

Payment method : Paypal
Paypal account : alniemah@yahoo.com

Once you send the payment please send us an email (saif.sameer@qap111.com) and we will send you the source codes once they are released,

*We will update this post feature by feature so make sure to watch this thread :)

Release date has been updated : 20-05-2021 11:00 PM GMT 3+

*Small preview (B4A) :
VPNAlternative.JPG

As always Thank you,
Saif

Last edited:

udg

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi Saif,
do you know about this project? Eventually it could help to gather some ideas when you're still at the drawing board.

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi Saif,
do you know about this project? Eventually it could help to gather some ideas when you're still at the drawing board.
Hello :)

Thank you for sharing the link, we will look into it.

*we have already finished the server side b4j 2 weeks ago BTW, tested and it works great! but we set 30 days because we are adding new features which we will announce them very soon :)

Last edited:

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
*Guys if you would like to add any feature please let us know and we will add it to the project :)

wl

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi Saif,

Would be nice if the VPN server could do port forwarding, so that a request coming from the internet to a port on the server is being redirected to a port of a client (so that clients behind a firewall/in a NAT environment) can also be reached from the internet (without requiring any intervention on the clients router ...)

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi Saif,

Would be nice if the VPN server could do port forwarding, so that a request coming from the internet to a port on the server is being redirected to a port of a client (so that clients behind a firewall/in a NAT environment) can also be reached from the internet (without requiring any intervention on the clients router ...)
Hello,
1- The server has to configure the port in the router to allow the incoming and outgoing connections
2- The Client will not configure any settings in the router.
3- The whole point of VPN solution is Port forwarding and Dedicated IP address as soon as the connection is established between the client and the server.

:)

wl

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi Saif,

Do you have any (updated) ETA ?

many thanks !

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi Saif,

Do you have any (updated) ETA ?

many thanks !
Hello dear,

The release date is announced in the first post : 30 days from the project announcement

Meaning 11-05-2021 11:00 PM GMT 3+

:)

Reactions: wl

aidymp

Licensed User
Longtime User
Any news on this?

Or indeed any other of the sources,

So far I have bought.

Teamview Alternative - Cant get it working on Android
Teamviewer Alternative (V2!!) Cant get it working on Android
VoIP SIP - No source code!
VPN - No source code

I also got these codes in a bundle - That I have no need for

Multi Market Ordering (4 Projects) System
E-Cards System
B4XCode UI Kit

Asked for support, got whitty remarks but NO help.

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
Any news on this?

Or indeed any other of the sources,

So far I have bought.

Teamview Alternative - Cant get it working on Android
Teamviewer Alternative (V2!!) Cant get it working on Android
VoIP SIP - No source code!
VPN - No source code

I also got these codes in a bundle - That I have no need for

Multi Market Ordering (4 Projects) System
E-Cards System
B4XCode UI Kit

Hello,

1- Teamviewer alternative : if you can't get it to work please contact us @ : saif.sameer@qap111.com and we will help you right away
2- Teamviewer alternative V2 : if you can't get it to work please contact us @ : saif.sameer@qap111.com and we will help you right away

3- VoIP SIP was already released and the source codes have been sent out to everyone, send us your email and we will check why you didn't recieved, and if it was a mistake from our side then of course we will send it to you

4- the release date of the VPN : 20-05-2021 11:00 PM GMT 3+

We provide 24/7 support, everyone that contact us and asks for support we would/will give support right away.

Asked for support, got whitty remarks but NO help.
We do give the best support possible but if we connected with you via anydesk or teamviewer and the project was working, suddenly it stopped working after we disconnected with you then we can't help you further because this is a source code not a product, the support we give to to make the project run for the first time, other than that we can't proceed with helping you by connecting with you via anydesk or teamviewer, we would send you help via email only.

Again, if you need support, send us an email right now @ : saif.sameer@qap111.com and we will check your case right away.

*Also i have just searched the CRM log, we don't have any record of you requesting help via email.

Thank you,
Saif

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello,

1- Teamviewer alternative : if you can't get it to work please contact us @ : saif.sameer@qap111.com and we will help you right away
2- Teamviewer alternative V2 : if you can't get it to work please contact us @ : saif.sameer@qap111.com and we will help you right away

3- VoIP SIP was already released and the source codes have been sent out to everyone, send us your email and we will check why you didn't recieved, and if it was a mistake from our side then of course we will send it to you

4- the release date of the VPN : 20-05-2021 11:00 PM GMT 3+

We provide 24/7 support, everyone that contact us and asks for support we would/will give support right away.

We do give the best support possible but if we connected with you via anydesk or teamviewer and the project was working, suddenly it stopped working after we disconnected with you then we can't help you further because this is a source code not a product, the support we give to to make the project run for the first time, other than that we can't proceed with helping you by connecting with you via anydesk or teamviewer, we would send you help via email only.

Again, if you need support, send us an email right now @ : saif.sameer@qap111.com and we will check your case right away.

*Also i have just searched the CRM log, we don't have any record of you requesting help via email.

Thank you,
Saif
Also just sent you a PM requesting your email address you sent the support request from.

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello,

The project is ready to be released, we will be sending out the source codes through the emails once the QA team gives us the final report which should be done shortly.

Thank you,
Saif

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello everyone :)

The project will be released today (22-05-2021) 11:00 PM GMT 3+

Thank you,
Saif

wl

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi Saif,

Just to make sure: both the desktop server ànd client will be ready ? (I'm not using Android).

Thanks

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi Saif,

Just to make sure: both the desktop server ànd client will be ready ? (I'm not using Android).

Thanks
Hello,

The project is ready and will be released at 11:00 PM GMT 3+ Today (22-05-2021) :
1- B4J Server
2- B4A Client

Thank you,
Saif

wl

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi Saif,

You indicated you would also have the B4J client, which was the reason for me to purchase ... Without it (having no Android) the project for me is useless.

Thanks

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi Saif,

You indicated you would also have the B4J client, which was the reason for me to purchase ... Without it (having no Android) the project for me is useless.

Thanks
Hello,

Please share the indication to our email (saif.sameer@qap111.com) and we will check it out right away.

Thank you,
Saif

Status
Not open for further replies.