Android Question B4A Compile Error - Maven Artifact Not Found

bocker77

Licensed User
Longtime User
After upgrading to B4A Version 13 along with required products I am getting the following error during compile.

Maven artifact not found: com.android.support/multidex
Source: com.android.support:multidex

The SDK Manager would not start due to the path being corrupted during the extract. There was "(1)" in the name. Once I deleted it the Manager came up. I installed the Maven Multidex but am still getting the error. I can't think of anything else to do. Also I am not sure what the information in the second panel below is informing me.

Any help would be appreciated.

1725905737724.png

Sagenut

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
In the SDK-Manager path you have the SDK 9123335 that should be the last and correct one.
But as you can see in the bottom part it's still detected the SDK 6609375
Did you updated even the B4A Paths correctly?
It looks like you have a bit of mess with the new and old SDK folder.

Upvote 0

bocker77

Licensed User
Longtime User
I deleted everything and started over. All paths look good. I change the path to the correct configuration and X out.

1725977269441.png

I get the error while compiling. I open "Path Configuration" and I get this. These paths do not exist!

1725977393000.png

How do I go about refreshing or point to the correct paths if it does not stay in "Path Configuration"?

Attachments

• 1725976707357.png
    1725976707357.png
    17.1 KB · Views: 17
Upvote 0

bocker77

Licensed User
Longtime User
I searched for these bogus paths in c:\Program Files\Anywhere Software\ and did not find them. I thought maybe I could change them there. Where is this information stored? I looked in c:\User\my user name but no luck.

Upvote 0

bocker77

Licensed User
Longtime User
Solved. I found another person that had the same problem. I needed to resize the Path Configuration window to see the OK button.

Upvote 0