Share My Creation [B4X] Todo List based on Web API

aeric

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
This is awesome. Love it. Congrats!
Thanks. I build this tool for my own use for tracking my other project.
The url in the images above is linking to a demo api server. I have deployed another api server using different port for my personal use.
This demo API home page can be used to search user id 1's todo list. It may be removed in the future. New users' todo list will not be searched (accessed) in home page.

amorosik

Expert
Licensed User
Both
If the v2 api version has more features, then the two things are not mutually exclusive
There are those who may be interested in the simpler free version
And there are those who will prefer the greater features and will be willing to purchase the source code

aeric

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
This project was developed when Web API v1 is released (2021). I can say it is quite confusing at that time.
Web API v2 is then developed in 2022 with a lot of improvements.

Since the original source code of this project is based on v1, I think it may not as useful.
Furthermore, since you have the latest source for Support Ticketing System which is based on v2, you may get confused with v1 code style.

amorosik

Expert
Licensed User
The more mischievous ones might be interested in the free open source version of the v2 api . ??
(I don't know if the Italian 'biricchini' has been translated correctly)

aeric

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I want to clarify, when Web API v1 was develop, it was designed to show that a web api is not only work with SQL database, but also follow the RESTful API concept thus it was initially based on MinimaList library.
Then Web API v2 is developed to prepare for more real world use case, especially connecting to different type of database system, where MiniORM was born.
If I remember correctly, this Todo List Web API Server may be the first or early attempt to integrate with security or user authentication.

aeric

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
The more mischievous ones might be interested in the free open source version of the v2 api . ??
(I don't know if the Italian 'biricchini' has been translated correctly)
The open source concept for me is collaboration and I was anticipating pull requests.
Unfortunately, there are not a single pull request. Until now I am the only maintaner for all of my Web API frameworks.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…