LucaMs

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I'll just add that the addition of B4XCheckBox, B4XRadioButton,... is excellent...
So this means that CheckBoxes and RadioButtons do next exist in b4i, right?

With this Library the views have
I do not like too much the idea of incorporating many views into a single library; I think it would be better if they were each in their own right.

Star-Dust

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I'm adding two new properties to the panels. Movable and Resizable.

By activating these methods the panel becomes movable if touched in the upper left and resizable if touched in the lower right corner

Android

Iphone

Last edited:

Star-Dust

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
New animation that will be inserted in Label in the next version of the library
B4X:
B4XLabel2.TextAppear="Good Morning World!"

and this
B4X:
B4XLabel2.TextFind="Good Morning World!"

Last edited:

Star-Dust

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Update rel 0.04
I added the animations in Panel and Label and I removed the Trimmer view (It will now be in the XUIView2 library)

Last edited:

Star-Dust

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
No, it is not necessary and it is not convenient to recall another library because this would depend on the other.
I have simply included the same functions in this library and so has no dependencies.

Star-Dust

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
With the version 0.04 it has been added the AddToParent method that allows to add the views from code and not only from Design

Star-Dust

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Update 0.05 (fix bugs)

Star-Dust

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Is it possible to get the Elevation property in the Panels as the native one that Android has?
Thank you!
TRY
B4X:
B4XPanel.GetBase.Elevation=1

Star-Dust

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Even for iOS?
Obviously it doesn't exist in iOS (See here)
GetBase recalls the native base ... and you can access the native properties ... If you are in Android you will have the Panel properties of Android and so the same for iOs or Desktop

Star-Dust

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Pity, but equally thank you!
I'll look for a way to get a Panel with elevation in iOS
You have to take off the view you have to put in front of you and reattach it and it will appear on the highest level

if instead you have to change the order, you have to remove all the views and hang up in a different order

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…