Android Question B4XTree

Guenter Becker

Licensed User
If I populate the tree with branches and leaves and I'm using a textsize above 16 the display of the characters is truncated (for example only upper half of a 'g' is shown). It seems to me that the height of the branches/leaves textelement is not height enough to display the full character. Who knows how to make this height higher?.

Keep well
Guenter

DonManfred

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
What is B4XTree?

Upvote 0

mangojack

Licensed User
Longtime User
Yes ?

Upvote 0

Guenter Becker

Licensed User
Thank you for the quick response maybe I choose the wrong word I mean the tree view inside the drawer used with B4XPages. It is a custom view shown in the designer.

Attachments

• 28-09-_2020_12-26-07.png
    28-09-_2020_12-26-07.png
    106.3 KB · Views: 246
Upvote 0

mangojack

Licensed User
Longtime User
I mean the tree view inside the drawer used with B4XPages. It is a custom view shown in the designer.

Sorry that I can not help you ... but for others that may , B4XTree is a Custom View from @Star-Dust (SD_TreeList) . The link is supplied post#3

Upvote 0

Star-Dust

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
If I populate the tree with branches and leaves and I'm using a textsize above 16 the display of the characters is truncated (for example only upper half of a 'g' is shown). It seems to me that the height of the branches/leaves textelement is not height enough to display the full character. Who knows how to make this height higher?.

Keep well
Guenter
The height of each branch is fixed at 40dip. It is not editable

Upvote 0

Guenter Becker

Licensed User
Thank you for your answer sounds bad. What about an update with a new parameter to set the height or with automatic height by measuring the text height.

Upvote 0

Star-Dust

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I'm sorry that sounds bad.
I have developed these libraries for myself, to use them in the App that have been commissioned to me. But I wanted to share them for free with others to give an extra tool.

Even if they are free, I guarantee the assistance and correction of any BUGS.
However, I do not guarantee that I will continue development to improve or expand its functions and methods.
I don't even have the time to expand all the libraries I've developed over the years, or to add the functions that are required. However, I undertake to provide assistance.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Guenter Becker

Licensed User
I'm sorry that sounds bad.
I have developed these libraries for myself, to use them in the App that have been commissioned to me. But I wanted to share them for free with others to give an extra tool.

Even if they are free, I guarantee the assistance and correction of any BUGS.
However, I do not guarantee that I will continue development to improve or expand its functions and methods.
I don't even have the time to expand all the libraries I've developed over the years, or to add the functions that are required. However, I undertake to provide assistance.

Ok, I understand is it possible to get the source as a readable class to have a look to and enhance it by myself?

Upvote 0