Big B4A V2.x designer issue

Peter Simpson

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Hiya all,
In my widget I want users to switch between widgets layouts on the fly. That's not really an issue, all I have to do is make multiple panels(one on top of another) and set visible True/False depending on the users wishes.

The issue is that the following line does not work,
RV.SetVisible("Panel1", True)

but this line does,
RV.SetVisible("PnlFederation", True)

All I'm doing is replacing "PnlFederation" for "Panel1" on the exact same line.

Attached you will find a screen shot of the designer with two panels and a text file with the debug error. The panel is their and is spelt correctly(upper/lower case makes no difference)

By viewing the attached screenshot, you can see that in fact the panel does exist and so does the "PnlFederation" panel (above "Panel1"). I can add one panel and use RV.SetVisible, but I can't add 2 panels.

I have added and taken away the panels a number of times, it only appeared to worked once, but then the labels inside "Panel1" had the exact same problem. I then deleted the "Panel1" and now i'm back to the same issue again.

I had this problen with B4A V2.0.0. this morning and now I'm having the same problem with B4A V2.0.2.

Anybody's help on this one is seriously appreciated, thank you.

Attachments

• Error log.txt
    4 KB · Views: 224
  • Screen-shot.jpg
    Screen-shot.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 217
Last edited:

Peter Simpson

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Hmm, OK. You have completely lost me Erel, especially since I only read this link about 2 hours ago. I'll look at it again as obviously I've missed something.

Thank you(Again...)

Sent from my A500 using Tapatalk 2

Upvote 0

Peter Simpson

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
OK, I've got it.

My problem was that I was adding the new panel to activity, and not the first panel. When I get back from football, I'll give it a go.

Thank you(Again...)

Sent from my A100 using Tapatalk 2

Upvote 0