Android Question [CLOSED] Code not updated

lemonisdead

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello,

In wich conditions could a code not being updated inside the generated apk, please ?

I am referring to that thread and noticed that my code is referring to a service not still used. I have checked my code.

Many thanks

lemonisdead

Licensed User
Longtime User
Of course I did. And there is nothing like that. My code, in the services, seems not to be updated that's all.

I have :
- deactivated any other antivirus than Windows Defender
- deactivated any process manager (software to boost the processes)
- rebooted the computer
- uninstalled the app on the phone, rebooted the phone
- updated the app's version name to be able to check if the apk installed is the one generated (I had the same problem in the past because of an antivirus) : the version's name is updated

Really I don't understand. That's crazy

Now I will create a new project and copy/paste the code in its modules

Upvote 0

Jmu5667

Licensed User
Longtime User
Of course I did. And there is nothing like that. My code, in the services, seems not to be updated that's all.

I have :
- deactivated any other antivirus than Windows Defender
- deactivated any process manager (software to boost the processes)
- rebooted the computer
- uninstalled the app on the phone, rebooted the phone
- updated the app's version name to be able to check if the apk installed is the one generated (I had the same problem in the past because of an antivirus) : the version's name is updated

Really I don't understand. That's crazy

Now I will create a new project and copy/paste the code in its modules
Very strange !

Upvote 0

sorex

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I have that sometimes when dropbox starts sync'ing during compile but then B4A reports an error that it can't access certain file.

Upvote 0

lemonisdead

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello,
I do thank you all for your help. Copying/Pasting the code into a new project fixed my issue at first.

And Erel was right : there was something with the objects folder. Deleting it in the old Project fixed the issue for that project. I do thank you all again for your support

Upvote 0

Jmu5667

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello,
I do thank you all for your help. Copying/Pasting the code into a new project fixed my issue at first.

And Erel was right : there was something with the objects folder. Deleting it in the old Project fixed the issue for that project. I do thank you all again for your support

Cool, erel is always right :)

Upvote 0