Display Listview in Difference Colors

metrick

Licensed User
Longtime User
How can I display color for each odd rows in the Listview?
I don't want to use two lines per row. See depict images for before and after sample. Also would like to control how the results display in scientific notation if result < certain value and > than certain value.

I have complete my program, how can I prepare the program to be installed in friends android os device without android market?

Attachments

• colored.gif
    14.7 KB · Views: 258
  • myscrn.gif
    14.6 KB · Views: 262

Erel

B4X founder
Staff member
Licensed User
Longtime User
You can hide the second label in the two rows model (by setting the Visible property to false). Set the height of the first label to match the whole item. Then you can use it as as a single row model and give it a different color.

Also would like to control how the results display in scientific notation if result < certain value and > than certain value.
You will need to implement it yourself.

I have complete my program, how can I prepare the program to be installed in friends android os device without android market?
You don't need to do anything special. Just open <project folder>\Objects and take the APK file.
You can then send it to your friends and they will be able to install it.

If you want to upload it to the market then you need to first sign it: Signing your application before uploading to Android market

Upvote 0
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…