Share My Creation ERP System : Source Code

Hello,

Today i was browsing my laptop and suddenly i came across a folder names Quality ERP which is a system i developed back in 2018 when i first started learning B4J :)

Please note the system is a simple ERP system and it's not like SAP or Oracle ERP ;)

The system Contains :
1- Dashboard
2- HR
3- Warehouse
4- Clients
5- Accounting
6- Reports

Built using Microsoft SQL Database + B4J

Please note this system is very simple and it has few bugs that need fixing but because i switched my focus to B4A so i won't be able to continue working on it

And because of the lack of support of the project i would to sell the source code for a very simple price :
The price is only : 30$

Purchase Link :
https://b4xcode.com/product/erp-system-source-code/

login.PNG

3.PNG

4.PNG

Last edited:

Martin Fdez

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello,

Today i was browsing my laptop and suddenly i came across a folder names Quality ERP which is a system i developed back in 2018 when i first started learning B4J :)

Please note the system is a simple ERP system and it's not like SAP or Oracle ERP ;)

The system Contains :
1- Dashboard
2- HR
3- Warehouse
4- Clients
5- Accounting
6- Reports

Built using Sql Database + B4J

Please note this system is very simple and it has few bugs that need fixing but because i switched my focus to B4A so i won't be able to continue working on it

And because of the lack of support of the project i would to sell the source code for a very simple price :
The price is only : 30$

If you are interested please contact me here or @ : saif.sameer@qap111.com

View attachment 105796

View attachment 105798
View attachment 105799

Thanks a lot for the amazing source code!!!

Xfood

Expert
Licensed User
Really nice and professional app, congratulations. I recommend it and really interesting

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
I made the payment and I'll be waiting for the source code as soon you done and release.
Thanks!
We have sent you the ERP System Source Code, you also purchased the Amazing CRM which will be released this week and once it's released we will send you the source code to your email :)

Thank you :)

netsistemas

Licensed User
Longtime User
you can do a 'offert': buy 2 and get 1 (no,no... sorry, buy 1 and get 2)....

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
you can do a 'offert': buy 2 and get 1 (no,no... sorry, buy 1 and get 2)....
Well we have many source codes for sales you can view them in the forum or by visiting this link :

and we have a discount for a bulk purchase as well :)
:)