expert? well known member?

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
What causes a well know member become an Expert??

what i have understood is that the well known member depends on your trophy points but Expert not...

Cableguy

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
It's just the number of posts, after certain number of posts you "upgrade" that's all.
Exactly... Even after 2700+ post, I'm still a noob!!!

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
oh i understand so 2000 question (posts) should make you an expert and if not you need an urgent hospitalization

lemonisdead

Licensed User
Longtime User
Still #1600 posts in the Chit Chat and I'll be an expert... LOL
But even as expert I'd need YOUR help, guys

MikeH

Licensed User
Longtime User
An expert what though?

derez

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
It happened to me several times that after posting a question I find the answer by myself, this is a magic that Erel put into the forum. So by asking many questions you are becoming an expert !

Cableguy

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Sometimes within seconds!!!

hookshy

Licensed User
Longtime User
I guess when you like your label you should stop posting questions ... I like my status : well known member
I stopped asking questions ..I do not want to be an expert .

Beja

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Less than 500 post and I am an expert! this is a real challenge and I will try to be as careful as possible and post only useful and neat solutions.
Also will start study Luca and others' posts quickly to advance my knowledge. I have enough people who would support my promotion (regardless)

LucaMs

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Well, in recent times I write things much less technical and many jokes.

In fact, I receive a greater number of "Like"s, now

(helping some people technically, you do not even get a "thank you", sometimes. But there are 3 members very generous, anyway, which really surprised me!)

Peter Simpson

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
So @NJDude, if I keep posting HELP, HELP, HELP, HELP, HELP, I will become an expert, sweet

For i = 1 to 10.75 JuMp 97

Erm erm erm, that looks wrong I ent no expert (luckily for you lot)

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…