For history enthusiasts, a brief history of the state of Israel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beja

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
NO politics!

In the English language blog here , there is very usuful information about the formation of Israel, and up to the present moment.

mangojack

Licensed User
Longtime User
link did not work for me .. just a statement from Mahamoud Mohamed Taha . No politics , just some religious mumbo jumbo.

Beja

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
link did not work for me ..

Did you open the menu? (The 3 smal bars at top right). and then go to English blog.
Ok this is the absolute URL:
If one said he went to McDonald's and purchased a hamburger, a french fries and a medium coke, then this is history, but if he said he went to London and the princess welcomed him at the airport then this is a story!
Be neutral, rationale, tell the facts as they are, and the events as they happened without trying to influence your readers in anyway, then you're telling history.. anything else is a story.

mangojack

Licensed User
Longtime User
Did you open the menu? (The 3 smal bars at top right)
err , yes I did. Didn't think I had to , but I did,

If one said he went to McDonald's and purchased a hamburger, a french fries and a medium coke, then this is history ...
Now I'm totally confused . I just wanted an extra large Char Kway Teow, small chilli. (my favourite takeaway , by far... mmm we should start a food sub forum)

but if he said he went to London and the princess welcomed him at the airport then this is a story!
Never got that far ... I was out when I seen the Adam and Eve reference.

Why would you even post this sort of stuff in a coding community ?

Stay safe and prosper.

Beja

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Why would you even post this sort of stuff in a coding community ?

In the coding forum, I thought this is a rest area, where members can post jokes, photo..etc. Would anyone mind if I posted a scene from my window now? What that has to do with coding? (Hint: nothing)

Beja

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Agree.

Anyway, there's more content on that website refered to Israel... that can most probably be considered political... someone may agree or disagree, but this is not the place...
Thanks but I don't remeber I brought up here anything political.

aeric

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Do you read this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…