Android Question Google Play message about targeting 34 or above

davemorris

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi, Guys

Just released a new version of my App using V4B v13.00 and targeted SDK 34 (in the manifest) - a looking at the Production release info it appears to target SDK34 but Publishing Review page -> Policy Issues still suggests the App does not target the correct API. Frankly, I am not sure if the are complaining about the previous or current version.

I asked them to review the update - with the hope that may give more information - however, that can take up to 7 days?

If I could remove this warning I would be happy but in the meanwhile I feel that I maybe missing something and my App does not comply to the latest Policy.

Any suggestions

regards

Dave

aminoacid

Licensed User
Longtime User
I noticed the same thing. But after I logged out of my account and re logged in, they were in sync. Regardless... the App should pass review.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Solution

davemorris

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi Aminoacid

As you suggest when you leave it for a short time the messages change from suggesting a rejection to waiting for the review - I guess Google just want to ensure everybody switches to SDK34 and by sending issue messages they get you to double check.

Thanks for the input (I marked your post as a solution)

Dave

Upvote 0
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…