Google Policies

Cleidson

Hello everybody,
I recently had two problems with Google services. I believe it did not commit the violations they allege, but that is Google and its policies. The first problem was with an application. He was rejected 2 times and suspended. The app had absolutely nothing special. There wasn't even a need for an access password as it was simple. However, it was necessary to provide the phone number so that the application could work properly and this was informed when I was authorized to publish the application. To my surprise the application was suspended.
The second problem is that the app contained advertisements. I was warned by Google Admob to disable the blocks, which I did immediately so as not to run into problems like the first. To my surprise, my publisher account was canceled, even though I followed what was requested. I filed an appeal, explained the situation and they were all denied.
I confess that I was upset by the situation and, as I have been investing in the applications area, I had Google services as a way to guarantee an income. Unfortunately, given the situation, I would like to ask: Does anyone use alternative services to Google Play and Google Admob?
I apologize in advance if this is not the forum location for the question.

Cleidson

Hi Andrew,
Thank you for your attention. I did some research on the forum on the subject and read some disagreements regarding the functioning and remuneration of alternative platforms to Admob. I would like an opinion from someone who already uses alternative platforms and whether it works without any problems if I want to publish, for example, an application on Google Play with advertising served from another platform, other than Admob. Unfortunately, due to the problems mentioned above I was warned that I could lose my Google Play account. So, I can't keep adventuring, you know?