Hospital Management System : Source Code

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello Everyone :)

*Starting off by thanking the one and only @Erel for making this possible for every single one of us ♥

Today we would like to announce the most complete hospital management system.

Overview :
Hospital Management System is a system that can help to maintain any hospital activities properly and easily. Moreover, the hospital management system can be used as clinical software. Also, it helps to keep records and monitor the activities of any hospital. So, this is a complete HMS software and the cheapest and easiest solution for managing any hospital activities.

The project contains :
1- Departments Information
2- Doctors Information
3- Patients Information
4- Schedule Information
5- Appointments Information
6- Prescription Information
7- Accounts Management
8- Insurance Information
9- Billings
10- Human Resources
11- Bed Management
12- Hospital Activities
13- Settings
14- In-system Mail
15- And many many other features.

1629375349895.png

1629375910268.png

Project Technology :
1- B4J Web application
2- MS SQL

*Because the project is built using B4J web Application so it's multi platform, meaning the UI was designed to be functional from a PC, Laptop or a mobile phone

Project Release Date : 01-12-2021 (dd-MM-yyyy) 11:00 PM GMT 3+
Project Price : 40$

The project has been released :

Purchase :
*If you have any question or you need help please contact us @ : info@b4xcode.com or @ : b4xcode.com@gmail.com and we will get back to you right away.

As always, Thank you,
Saif

Last edited:

Xfood

Expert
Licensed User
great idea, very nice interface and excellent functionality, very useful project
complimente Saif, you are great

amaxco

Licensed User
Longtime User
Amazing once again, wish I was 40 years younger and just starting out in IT, looking forward to the next Design Ui Kits
Indeed, it is amazing! I, too, wish I was younger.

Saif disappeared during the past couple of weeks. I was confident that that absence was for carrying out a surprise! Well done Saif and congratulations on the great team that you have around you.

Star-Dust

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello Everyone :)

*Starting off by thanking the one and only @Erel for making this possible for every single one of us ♥

Today we would like to announce the most complete hospital management system.

Overview :
Hospital Management System is a system that can help to maintain any hospital activities properly and easily. Moreover, the hospital management system can be used as clinical software. Also, it helps to keep records and monitor the activities of any hospital. So, this is a complete HMS software and the cheapest and easiest solution for managing any hospital activities.

The project contains :
1- Departments Information
2- Doctors Information
3- Patients Information
4- Schedule Information
5- Appointments Information
6- Prescription Information
7- Accounts Management
8- Insurance Information
9- Billings
10- Human Resources
11- Bed Management
12- Hospital Activities
13- Settings
14- In-system Mail
15- And many many other features.

View attachment 118001

View attachment 118002

Project Technology :
1- B4J Web application
2- MS SQL

*Because the project is built using B4J web Application so it's multi platform, meaning the UI was designed to be functional from a PC, Laptop or a mobile phone

Project Release Date : 01-09-2021 (dd-MM-yyyy) 11:00 PM GMT 3+
Project Price : 40$ (Pre-release price)

Project price after the release : 60$

View attachment 118003

As always, Thank you,
Saif
This seems interesting, mostly because it is an sector that I do not know. Too bad you always use MS SQL and you always have to install the SQL server in addition to your program

Star-Dust

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I ask myself: Is there no lack of clinical examinations carried out and their respective medical reports?

Last edited:

Star-Dust

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Did I ask an inappropriate question?

Star-Dust

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Patients are analyzed (generic and specific blood tests, x-rays, ultrasounds, CT scans, viral swabs, etc.) followed by analysis reports that contain the outcome of the clinical examination.

Is it expected that for each patient there is a list of the tests /exame prescribed and performed, and an archive of medical reports with the results of the tests?

I am just asking why from the list you have published I have not been able to understand if it includes this aspect

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
Patients are analyzed (generic and specific blood tests, x-rays, ultrasounds, CT scans, viral swabs, etc.) followed by analysis reports that contain the outcome of the clinical examination.

Is it expected that for each patient there is a list of the tests /exame prescribed and performed, and an archive of medical reports with the results of the tests?
Hello,

Yes there is a full reporting system for each patient status and his/her whole treatment process in the hospital.
Which bed, how long, date of registration, date of dispatch, medications, doctors and nurses that treated him/her, etc...

Thank you,
Saif

Colin Evans

Licensed User
Longtime User
Presumably there is no drug database that would show interactions, it's basically a database of events recorded at a 'private medical facility' is there the ability to send medical information securely to the patients registered Physician / Doctor / Practice

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
Presumably there is no drug database that would show interactions, it's basically a database of events recorded at a 'private medical facility' is there the ability to send medical information securely to the patients registered Physician / Doctor / Practice
Hello,

There are:
1629459786094.png

And

1629459801866.png

Both of the tabs show the history and current status of the drugs intake which can be sent to the patients registered Physician / Doctor / Practice

Thank you,
Saif

amaxco

Licensed User
Longtime User
This is really great and amazing app!

Just wondering if there are components such as the following available or be considered in future versions:

1. Lab tests database (blood, urine, stool ....)
2. X-ray, MRI, Ultrasound/CT Scan, etc. (forms, procedures, archiving results, DICOM viewer....)
3. Linking with Medical Insurance Providers
4. Services Pricing

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User

Just wondering if there are components such as the following available or be considered in future versions:

2. X-ray, MRI, Ultrasound/CT Scan, etc. (forms, procedures, archiving results, DICOM viewer....)
4. Services Pricing
Hello,

Each Patient has a case study which contains :

1629575837453.png

Thank you,
Saif

Colin Evans

Licensed User
Longtime User

4. Services Pricing

Having worked in the NHS / GP IT development and support arena for nearly thirty-five years before I retired, it's hard to visualise it as a Clinical system, it is what Saif states a 'Management system' that, because you can purchase the source code for an absolute steal of a price, can be tailored for a range of Private Hospital / Private Medical facilities, I've no doubt it could be broadened for use in Veterinary Clinics / Practices, etc.

I'm sure calculations for specific medical events could easily be added as the system is developed further, a fantastic starting point for anyone who has clients in this area