I found this quite interesting

Daestrum

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I stumbled across a youtube channel (I am not a big youtube consumer) and found it really informative.

The channel creator is an ex Microsoft employee and he gives insight into the inner workings of Windows and other things.

Search for Dave's Garage - I won't post a link as it's safer for you to find it yourself.

I learnt a lot from these videos, probably as I was around for dos and the birth of Windows and these filled in a lot of missing knowledge.

aeric

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I stumbled across a youtube channel (I am not a big youtube consumer) and found it really informative.

The channel creator is an ex Microsoft employee and he gives insight into the inner workings of Windows and other things.

Search for Dave's Garage - I won't post a link as it's safer for you to find it yourself.

I learnt a lot from these videos, probably as I was around for dos and the birth of Windows and these filled in a lot of missing knowledge.
Yes, I watched his videos in the past few days.
Quite surprising he also has autism.

hatzisn

Licensed User
Longtime User

I watch him too. He has a very special way of describing everything.