I need someone to code an app ALMOST like whatsapp [willing to pay]

killer-souls

Hello everyone,

I want to post this job offer, I want someone to code an app almost like whatsapp, which will include few features of whatsapp ( not all of them )
+ a feature to send video
+ a feature to destroy msg after x seconds
+ a feature to find nearby (if privacy of their location was public)
+ few more features

the app MUST be coded in B4A
can you please let me know how much does it cost ? and what's the time required ?

I'll explain everything briefly as soon as we almost reach a deal :)

Thanks

Mrjoey

Licensed User
Longtime User
why are u interrested in chat app since whatsapp is the number 1 chat app and there is lots of duplications in the market , do u think users are still interresting in chat apps? and do u think people will switch from whatsapp to yours or any other chat app? dont think so , so i think this is waste of time.

wonder

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Just because Whatsapp already exists, it doesn't have to invalidate one's desire to achieve something similar.
Even though it could be nothing but a commercial failure, there's always a lot to learn from this experience.

Besides, this kind of code is highly reusable. It could be, for example, implemented as the chat system on a multiplayer game.
Maybe some company wants to have a private chat app for its employees.
Who knows, even a new B4A lib could be born from it.

All ideas are valid and the OP is willing to pay.
Someone should make this happen.

Beja

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I would just take care of my business..
May be he is contracted with whatsapp to do this.. my be he is a teacher and wants to prepare a tutorial for his students. may be any thing,
I don't know, and don't care either because then it will be a waste of time for me.

@killer-souls sorry I can't do this job but you can use the whatsapp library.. it is not difficult to implement what you are talking about because it exposes almost all of whatsapp's functionality.

Douglas Farias

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello everyone,

I want to post this job offer, I want someone to code an app almost like whatsapp, which will include few features of whatsapp ( not all of them )
+ few more features

can you please let me know how much does it cost ? and what's the time required ?

Thanks

a nice ideia to make money, you can make a lot of money if take a good programmer and design.
no problem if any other app exist.

For fear of making applications that already exist , people lose a lot of money and still end up criticizing those who want to make them.

albertjoseph

Hello everyone,

+ few more features

Thanks
I don't recommend you and don't way to say that you use this og whatsapp at:

but according to your requirements this app should be perfect