Is this possible using B4A?

Movado

Hey Guys,

So today i was in class and my teacher was presenting using power point. I noticed that he had to keep getting up to hit the mouse button the change the slide. I know there are other ways of going to do so more easily, but using B4A is it possible to create an application that connects to the computer and acts as the mouse's click feature in order to switch to the next slide? Also, if it is possible, how would i go forward with programming this?

Thanks!

CidTek

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hey Guys,

So today i was in class and my teacher was presenting using power point. I noticed that he had to keep getting up to hit the mouse button the change the slide. I know there are other ways of going to do so more easily, but using B4A is it possible to create an application that connects to the computer and acts as the mouse's click feature in order to switch to the next slide? Also, if it is possible, how would i go forward with programming this?

Thanks!

Bluetooth? You also would need to write an app for the PC side to act on the bluetooth commands plus it requires a bluetooth dongle on the PC. Maybe a laptop would have built in bluetooth. I have no idea if this is feasible but it is a scenario that theoretically would work.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Movado

Most computers have bluetooth built in but i also have a dongle and i know i can buy something but i want to see if i can make something. So it is possible you think?

Upvote 0