B4J Library jdashboardUI Improve the graphic interface of your desktop applications

πŸš€ Introducing JDashboard UI Library – Your Ultimate Desktop Customization Solution!

Hello everyone! I'm excited to share a feature-packed library that simplifies desktop application development while offering extensive dashboard customization. After dedicating considerable time to its development, I'm pleased to present this powerful tool, and it's available for just $20!

🌐 Example Application Showcase: Explore the capabilities of this library by checking out the example application here. It demonstrates the versatility and robustness of the JDashboard UI Library.

πŸŽ₯ Library in Action: See a sneak peek of what this library can do in action:

πŸ“₯ Get Started: Ready to elevate your desktop applications? Download the JDashboard UI Library now: Download Here

Dive into the forum discussion to share your experiences and get more details about these exciting updates! Example link

🌈 What to Expect:

• Simple implementation
  • Rich dashboard design options
  • Total customization for your desktop applications
  • Comprehensive functionality with a user-friendly approach
πŸ› οΈ Example Application Download: For a hands-on experience, download the example application directly from this link and explore the library's capabilities.

Your support means a lot, and I'm confident that this library will streamline your development process. Thank you for considering JDashboard UI Library! πŸ™Œ

Attachments

• jd14.png
    jd14.png
    86.5 KB · Views: 407
  • jd13.png
    jd13.png
    67.9 KB · Views: 422
  • jd12.png
    jd12.png
    78.4 KB · Views: 389
  • jd11.png
    jd11.png
    69.8 KB · Views: 383
  • jd10.png
    jd10.png
    80.9 KB · Views: 376
  • jd9.png
    jd9.png
    100.1 KB · Views: 399
  • ejemplo ui1.zip
    381.8 KB · Views: 172
  • ejemplo ui2.zip
    366.6 KB · Views: 156
  • 2.png
    2.png
    238.5 KB · Views: 157
  • 1.png
    1.png
    294.7 KB · Views: 158
  • 4.png
    4.png
    392.8 KB · Views: 140
  • 3.png
    3.png
    294.6 KB · Views: 130
  • 5.png
    5.png
    304.2 KB · Views: 171
Last edited:

walterf25

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Immediately estimated, go to your favorite in the store and there you will find the purchase made and the download button.
I'm sorry but I didn't register on your website to make the purchase, when you say go to my favorites in the store, I can't do that as I never registered.

Walter

walterf25

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Immediately estimated, go to your favorite in the store and there you will find the purchase made and the download button.
I just registered on your online store page, created a username and password but still don't see my purchase for download.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    50.3 KB · Views: 49

fernando1987

Licensed User
I just registered on your online store page, created a username and password but still don't see my purchase for download.
Sorry for not connecting before, please check your user panel now dear, you should now be able to download it

fernando1987

Licensed User
Version 11 Update:

πŸš€ Excitement Over the New DashboardUI Library Version 11!

Greetings, community! I'm thrilled to share that we've rolled out a massive update to the B4J DashboardUI library, and I'm excited about all the new features that are now available.

Key Changes:

• 🎨 Innovative Designs: We've introduced modern designs that will take the aesthetics of your applications to a whole new level.
  • πŸ›  Powerful Tools: New and powerful development tools have been implemented to simplify your workflow.
  • 🌈 Highly Customizable Controls: You now have a wide range of controls that you can easily customize to fit your needs.
Example in Action: To showcase what's now possible, I've created a video highlighting an application developed with the latest version of DashboardUI. This video is an excellent way to visualize the changes and discover how these new tools can empower your projects.

I hope you enjoy exploring the improvements as much as I enjoyed implementing them! Feel free to leave your comments and questions.

Happy coding! πŸš€βœ¨

For those who have already purchased the previous version, please log in to your user panel on our store using your credentials. In the "Recent Orders" section, you will find the option to download and access the latest version. We hope you enjoy this enhanced version!

Last edited:

walterf25

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Version 11 Update:

πŸš€ Excitement Over the New DashboardUI Library Version 11!

Greetings, community! I'm thrilled to share that we've rolled out a massive update to the B4J DashboardUI library, and I'm excited about all the new features that are now available.

Key Changes:

• 🎨 Innovative Designs: We've introduced modern designs that will take the aesthetics of your applications to a whole new level.
  • πŸ›  Powerful Tools: New and powerful development tools have been implemented to simplify your workflow.
  • 🌈 Highly Customizable Controls: You now have a wide range of controls that you can easily customize to fit your needs.
Example in Action: To showcase what's now possible, I've created a video highlighting an application developed with the latest version of DashboardUI. This video is an excellent way to visualize the changes and discover how these new tools can empower your projects.

I hope you enjoy exploring the improvements as much as I enjoyed implementing them! Feel free to leave your comments and questions.

Happy coding! πŸš€βœ¨

For those who have already purchased the previous version, please log in to your user panel on our store using your credentials. In the "Recent Orders" section, you will find the option to download and access the latest version. We hope you enjoy this enhanced version!
Do you have any examples to make your DashboardUI work with B4XPages?

walterf25

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I'm sorry, the library is only for b4j, all functions are designed for b4j, for that reason there is no example for b4x pages
B4XPages is B4J

fernando1987

Licensed User
Yes, but unfortunately for now I don't have an example, I was very busy with the avtializations and other projects maybe in the future... I'm very sorry dear...

fernando1987

Licensed User
Version 12 Update:

πŸš€ Excitement Over the New DashboardUI Library Version 12!

Key Changes:

fernando1987

Licensed User
πŸš€ Version 13 Update: Excitement Over the New DashboardUI Library!

Key Changes:

• ✨ Additional Beautiful Controls: We've added even more controls with beautiful and customizable designs, giving a modern touch to your app.
For those who have already purchased the previous version, please log in to your user panel on our store using your credentials. In the "Recent Orders" section, you will find the option to download and access the latest version.

To get a sneak peek of these exciting changes, check out our demonstration video showcasing some of the new features and controls. The video is available on our website and social media platforms.

We hope you enjoy this enhanced version! Your feedback is always appreciated. πŸš€πŸŽ¨πŸ› πŸŒˆβœ¨πŸ“½

fernando1987

Licensed User
Hello B4X community! πŸ‘‹

We are thrilled to announce that the highly anticipated version 14 of JDashboardUi is now available, and it comes with an exciting integration with the powerful FxRibbon library. πŸš€

πŸŽ₯ Check out the impressive progress in this exciting video:

**What's New in JDashboardUI v14:**
- Implementation of support for FxRibbon as a custom view.
- New and beautiful views that enhance the graphical interface of your desktop applications.
- Inclusion of a compiled example of FxRibbon and the fxribbon-1.2.2.jar library, which should be added to the additional libraries folder.
- To use the FxRibbon view, it's necessary to add the following line to the project: `#AdditionalJar : fxribbon-1.2.2`

Get ready for a more engaging and powerful development experience with JDashboardUi version 14! πŸ’»

Dive into the forum discussion to share your experiences and get more details about these exciting updates! Example link

Enjoy exploring the new features and improvements in the graphical interface! πŸ˜ŠπŸš€[/MEDIA]

fernando1987

Licensed User
πŸš€ Version 15 Update: Elevating Your UI Experience with Enhanced Design and Dynamic Theming!

Hello, valued community members! We are thrilled to announce the release of Version 15 of the B4J DashboardUI library, bringing a host of exciting improvements to elevate your application development experience.

Key Enhancements:

🎨 Revamped Designs: Our design team has been hard at work, delivering sleek and modern designs that will significantly enhance the visual appeal of your applications.

🌈 Dynamic Theming: One of the standout features of Version 15 is the introduction of dynamic theming capabilities. Now, your users can customize the color scheme of the UI and tables during runtime, allowing for seamless integration of personalized design themes.

πŸ–Œ Colorful Controls: We've expanded the customization options for controls, enabling you to effortlessly achieve changes in color during execution. This feature empowers you to implement dynamic and engaging themes, providing a truly immersive experience for your users.

✨ Ribbon Bar Reinvented: In response to your feedback, we've enhanced the ribbon bar to support runtime restarts. This improvement is especially beneficial for events such as language changes initiated by the user, ensuring a smooth and uninterrupted experience.

πŸ“½ Sneak Peek: To get a preview of these exciting updates, we encourage you to watch our demonstration video showcasing the enhanced designs, dynamic theming, and improved ribbon bar functionality. The video is available on our website and social media channels.

For existing users, log in to your user panel on our store using your credentials. In the "Recent Orders" section, find the option to download and access the latest Version 15.

Your feedback is invaluable to us, and we hope these enhancements contribute to an even more enjoyable development journey. Thank you for your continued support! πŸš€πŸŽ¨πŸŒˆβœ¨πŸ“½

fernando1987

Licensed User
Hello B4X Community! πŸ‘‹

Exciting news! We are thrilled to unveil the new version 16 of the JDashboardUi library, packed with exciting enhancements and features.

Check out the latest improvements in our demo video:

πŸŽ₯
One of the standout features of this release is the Ribbon Bar, offering a visually appealing and functional experience for your applications. This is just one of the many exciting features you'll find in the JDashboardUi library.

Explore other highlighted features:

✨ Office 2007 and Office 2019 Themes: Witness the transformative power of these themes as they redefine the visual appeal of your applications, bringing in a modern and elegant aesthetic.

πŸ’‘ Color Customization Functionality: Experience the flexibility of tailoring every visual detail to match your preferences and design requirements. Unleash your creativity with an array of customizable color options.

πŸš€ The Future of Application Development: Join us on a journey into the future of application development with the JDashboardUi library. This is your chance to elevate your projects to a new standard of visual and functional excellence.

Stay tuned for the upcoming release integrating these features into JDashboardUi! 🌟

Prepare for a more engaging and powerful development experience with the JDashboardUi library!

For existing users, log in to your user panel on our store using your credentials. In the "Recent Orders" section, find the option to download and access the latest Version 16.

fernando1987

Licensed User
Hello B4X Community! πŸ‘‹

We're thrilled to announce the arrival of version 17 of the JDashboardUi library, packed with exciting improvements and optimizations in the code! πŸŽ‰

In this release, we've focused on enhancing the efficiency and quality of the underlying code to provide an even smoother and more robust development experience. πŸ’»

These code optimizations ensure that JDashboardUi version 17 is the best yet! πŸ’ͺ We can't wait for the community to experience the improvements and benefit from an even more rewarding development experience. πŸš€

For existing users, log in to your user panel on our store using your credentials. In the "Recent Orders" section, find the option to download and access the latest Version 17.

fernando1987

Licensed User
πŸš€ Exciting News! Introducing JDashboardUi Version 18! πŸŽ‰

Hey there, B4X Community! We're thrilled to unveil the latest and greatest update to the JDashboardUi library - Version 18! 🌟 Get ready to supercharge your development experience with a host of new features, enhancements, and optimizations. Here's what's in store:

πŸ”₯ Enhanced Performance: We've fine-tuned every aspect of the codebase to ensure maximum efficiency and speed. Say goodbye to lag and hello to a smoother, more responsive user interface!

πŸ› οΈ New Features: Version 18 brings a slew of powerful new features to the table, designed to empower developers and elevate your projects to new heights. From advanced customization options to seamless integration with other B4X tools, you'll have everything you need to build amazing applications.

πŸ”§ Improved Stability: We've squashed bugs, tightened up the code, and put JDashboardUi through rigorous testing to ensure unparalleled stability. Enjoy a rock-solid development environment that you can rely on, every step of the way.

πŸ’‘ Intuitive Design: We've revamped the user interface and streamlined the workflow to make building dashboards easier and more intuitive than ever before. Spend less time wrestling with complex configurations and more time bringing your ideas to life!

πŸ”„ Seamless Upgrades: Existing users can effortlessly upgrade to Version 18 by logging into their user panel on our store and accessing the latest release from the "Recent Orders" section. It's quick, simple, and hassle-free!