B4R Question Location for rLittleFS library files

RJB

Licensed User
Longtime User
In another thread I asked this question but it got lost amongst the rest of the problem so I'll ask it again here in case anyone can help me understand the position:

I was getting a 'not found' error using thr rLittleFS library. To solve it I had to have a directory called rLittleFS in the additional libraries directory. I had to put the three rLittleFS files (.h, .cpp, .xml) into it and also into the Additional Libraries directory.

The important point here is that the three files have to be in both the Additional Libraries directory and the Additional Libraries\rLittleFS directory - it won't work if they are only in one or the other!

Any thoughts please?

candide

Licensed User
OK, in zip file, library is not "ready to use": user have to install xml file in additional library directory, and h + cpp files have to be in a subdirectory at the name of library.

it was one of the first wrappers i built and at this time i provided just all files in a zip file.

i will provide a new delivery in a zip file ready to unzip all files/directory in additional library directory .

Upvote 0