Looking to develop basic android app [Paid]

sastechsalnj

Licensed User
Hello, I am looking to develop a fairly straight forward app to be run on an Android Tablet, to the following spec. (We would want source-code to be able to take over post-development but figure it would be far quicker to deploy by hiring someone experienced to do the initial development.)

The basic usage would be as below- Truck delivery drivers would use warehouse mounted to tablets to document the bringing back of returned items to the warehouse:

1) Driver would enter his name and scan a barcode on his paperwork to determine the order #.
2) The app would hit existing webservice endpoint (from my main PLM software) and retrieve the list of items on the order (for which there could be potential returns).
3) Driver would select items and qtys of each.
4) For each individual item, driver would need to snap a minimum of one picture of serial# tag and optional additional pictures of damages.
5) Once submitted, app would upload to server via additional webservice calls.
6) Nice optional feature would be to stamp the images with GPS location where image was taken and time-stamp.

Thats it, the gist of it... I would appreciate your input and estimated idea of cost/turnaround time. I am looking to have this done and live soon. Please also advise how you would typically accept payment since this is an open forum outside of the typical freelance framework.

Thank You.