iOS Question MLKit object/Selfie segmentation HELP

walterf25

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi everyone, I am trying to implement the selfie segmentation feature provided by the Selfie Segmentation Class by Erel, for some reason, I am getting the following error when trying to compile:
framework MLKitObjectDetectionCommon -framework MLKitObjectDetectionCustom -framework MLKitVisionKit -framework MLKitXenoCommon -lGTM -lsqlite3 -framework GoogleUtilitiesComponents -framework Accelerate -framework MLKitSegmentationCommon -framework MLKitSegmentationSelfie -liDebug2 -Xlinker -no_adhoc_codesign -Xlinker -dependency_info -Xlinker /Users/administrator/Documents/UploadedProjects/<user id>/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphoneos/B4iProject.build/Objects-normal/arm64/tros.ai_dependency_info.dat -o /Users/administrator/Documents/UploadedProjects/<user id>/Payload/tros.ai.app/tros.ai
error: Build input file cannot be found: '/Users/administrator/Documents/UploadedProjects/<user id>/../../Libs/libsqlite3.a'. Did you forget to declare this file as an output of a script phase or custom build rule which produces it? (in target 'B4iProject' from project 'B4iProject')

Error: ** BUILD FAILED **

The following build commands failed:
Ld /Users/administrator/Documents/UploadedProjects/<user id>/Payload/tros.ai.app/tros.ai normal (in target 'B4iProject' from project 'B4iProject')
I have included all the #AdditionalLib that are required along with the necessary #PlistExtra directives, but I continue getting the error above, what is strange is that the example provided by Erel runs just fine, I am able to compile just fine.

I also copied the Framework bundles into the /Files/Special folder, the issue seems to be with the libsqlite3.a file, I am using a hosted builder, hopefully someone can help by shedding some light, Not sure what else is different.

Thanks,
Walter