My weather app is spot on as usual :-)

Peter Simpson

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Yes, this morning at 03.47 I was awoken by the sound of extremely loud thunder. About 30 seconds after I opened my eyes the whole room lit up as lightning obviously light up the night sky :rolleyes:

I looked at my phone to see what the time was and to check out some emails when I noticed that my Star Trek themed weather app developed in B4A (thanks to @Erel and the library developers) was once again showing the correct current weather conditions. There are so many weather data feeds to choose from, at least this current weather data feed appears to be correct 99% of the time, unlike other feeds that I've used in the past...

2014 - 1.png

Last edited:

corwin42

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Yes, this morning at 03.47 I was awoken by the sound of extremely loud thunder. About 30 seconds after I opened my eyes the whole room lit up as lightning obviously light up the night sky :rolleyes:

I looked at my phone to see what the time was and to check out some emails when I noticed that my Star Trek themed weather app developed in B4A (thanks to @Erel and the library developers) was once again showing the correct current weather conditions. There are so many weather data feeds to choose from, at least this current weather data feed appears to be correct 99% of the time, unlike other feeds that I've used in the past...

View attachment 26405

Which weather api do you use?