Need 20 testers, Please help me complete it.

tufanv

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello,

With the new google play requirements which is harder and harder everyday, for the individual account to be able to publish apps, it needs to be tested at least by 20 tester. And I have to wait at least 14 days so i can publish the app. I uploaded the last build to closed testing phase and now I have to find 20 testers. I hope you can help me with it. It is too much burden, for the next app I will publish, will i have to ask you again ? :) anyway, I have a link to join testing but to make it work, I have to add you the email list as I understand so if you can give your email address, I can add you to list, after that following link will probably work on your android phone. You can send me a pm with email or just reply to this if you are not afraid your email inbox will be spammed :)

Thanks In advance, and shame on Google that makes me do this.

LucaMs

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Google expects you as a developer to respect the privacy of your users.
But then it adds this horrible thing, requiring 20 people to test your app by asking them for their email address!

I feel like punching Mr. Google on the head a lot 🤬😁

josejad

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi, I'm sending you my email through PM

josejad

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User

hatzisn

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Watch this video. Here it states that this policy is valid for the new individual accounts that are created after November 13, 2023. I have not checked the Google Console recently and cannot do it for the time being. Is this valid? If not then count me in. My E-mail is hatzisn612 at Gmail dot come.

tufanv

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Watch this video. Here it states that this policy is valid for the new individual accounts that are created after November 13, 2023. I have not checked the Google Console recently and cannot do it for the time being. Is this valid? If not then count me in. My E-mail is hatzisn612 at Gmail dot come.

Thanks mate added. Yes I have created the account brand new.
I am waiting for review to be done. Testers can only see the link after the review is done (I just learned this, or I would create the topic after the review)

hatzisn

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Sandman is right.
this is my address anyway I will help you gladly: devilapp.eu@gmail.com

Sandman is right unless they have something else in mind for deciding to torture or stop making it to the public for doing business individual developers like me and you...

Last edited:

mcqueccu

Licensed User
Longtime User
I made a post about this in December, That we create a group of volunteer testers, about 30. So that when the need arises for any testing, they can enroll and test.

Anyways Brace yourself.

After you have gotten the 20 testers to test for 14 days continues, you will need to answer some questions. You can find the question in my thread. Link below

I am sending you a PM with my Email.

tufanv

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Thanks everyone. Its already been 6 people. I will tell you when the build is active so that the link will work to be opt in.

MarcoRome

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I have already made some new accounts and after 14 days..publishing is really simple and fast, just answer a questionnaire and insert (if you want but it is not mandatory a new release). Some time ago I also inserted a video that helped me a lot

AnandGupta

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Hmm..
Create 20 emails to put in GConsole and add these in phone Gmail and download app in Phone under those emails.
Looks feasible.

Beja

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
It's not a big deal to find 20 testers.. just one of you social medea groups would do the job. The difficult part is, is the testing onece in 14 days or daily for 14 days.
if the tester has to test the app daily for 2 weeks then it ould be a little hard to find 20 devoted testers. this is a full time job

mcqueccu

Licensed User
Longtime User
It's not a big deal to find 20 testers.. just one of you social medea groups would do the job. The difficult part is, is the testing onece in 14 days or daily for 14 days.
if the test have to test the app daily for 2 weeks then it ould be a little hard to find 20 devoted testers. this is a full time job
Its not like that, once the user downloads the App and opened it at least once.... It will register on your dashboard.

The user just needs to maintain the app on their phone for 14 days continues..

Beja

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello,

With the new google play requirements which is harder and harder everyday, for the individual account to be able to publish apps, it needs to be tested at least by 20 tester. And I have to wait at least 14 days so i can publish the app. I uploaded the last build to closed testing phase and now I have to find 20 testers. I hope you can help me with it. It is too much burden, for the next app I will publish, will i have to ask you again ? :) anyway, I have a link to join testing but to make it work, I have to add you the email list as I understand so if you can give your email address, I can add you to list, after that following link will probably work on your android phone. You can send me a pm with email or just reply to this if you are not afraid your email inbox will be spammed :)

Thanks In advance, and shame on Google that makes me do this.

Count me in! chk yr pm