New B4X Community Map

Cableguy

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi guys...

Since the "old" community map was created by EREL and it was direct-linked by an old forum button...(old as in B4Ppc Forum) ...it seems to be next to impossible to find again...
So I created a New one HERE.
I hope you guys pitch in so that local gatherings, even casual ones can take place.

Last edited:

canalrun

Licensed User
Longtime User
The map is a great idea, but so far, the west side of the Atlantic is very under represented.

I sense a challenge in the works. I predict that by June 1 there will be more pins on the west side of the Atlantic than there are on the east side.

Cableguy

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
The map is a great idea, but so far, the west side of the Atlantic is very under represented.

I sense a challenge in the works. I predict that by June 1 there will be more pins on the west side of the Atlantic than there are on the east side.

Historically speaking, b4x products have always had more users in Europe, so it won't be much of a challenge! :-D

Cableguy

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
All merits go to @Erel, who had the original idea back when we only had Basic4Ppc.
I just 'refurbished' it .

Last edited:
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…