No Code App Development is a Trap

aeric

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Maybe some companies want to save money without hiring developers but end up wasting more money and the product unable to launch.
If someone think he doesn't want to learn a new programming language but he actually still need to read the documentation and learn how to use the tool. What is the difference?

LucaMs

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Maybe some companies want to save money without hiring developers but end up wasting more money and the product unable to launch.
If someone think he doesn't want to learn a new programming language but he actually still need to read the documentation and learn how to use the tool. What is the difference?
For an experienced programmer, learning yet another programming language is not a problem (plus intelligent editors help a lot).

aeric

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I watched another video from her about Agile Software Development.

It seems to me that Scrum master or project manager are not only look like spies or imposter, but for me I think they are more like British colonization in history.

Erel

B4X founder
Staff member
Licensed User
Longtime User
The whole "no code development" paradigm is a bit shaky. What is code? It is the way to formalize the app logic. There are apps where the logic layer is very thin and the focus is on the content. Such apps can be built "without code", or cases where you can get a template that already implements your app logic. But for most real apps you need to actually implement the logic. There is no way to escape it.