Android Question null message when sent notification from firebase cloud Messaging

azzam223

Licensed User
Longtime User
hello everyone when i send message from firebase cloud messaging i receive null message

also when i check getdata property in removemessage object the property return null because my customer want to send message from firebase rather than sending tool

azzam223

Licensed User
Longtime User
if the app in background the message shown in notification but when app in foreground the notification show null message.

is there any way to handle backgournd notification ?

Upvote 0

Erel

B4X founder
Staff member
Licensed User
Longtime User
is there any way to handle backgournd notification ?
Yes. Follow the tutorial and send the messages with the sending tool. If you don't want to use it then you need to go over Google's documentation and understand the difference between different types of messages.

Why don't you want to use the B4J sending tool?

Upvote 0

azzam223

Licensed User
Longtime User
Yes. Follow the tutorial and send the messages with the sending tool. If you don't want to use it then you need to go over Google's documentation and understand the difference between different types of messages.

Why don't you want to use the B4J sending tool?
not me my customer want to use firebase messaging because he also have web push and want to use firebase messaging to all

is there any way to handle it with out go over google documentaion in google documentation must i use jave to handle but i don't know how can i use it

Upvote 0