(Paid) - Initial development of a Android/iOS app

Firebase

Licensed User
I've developed in C++ and PHP but I'm new to B4X; this is a paid project to do the initial development of an app in B4A & B4i to get it fleshed out. I'm learning B4X and love it but I'm a novice, hence this post. The app consists of 7 SQLite tables, with 5 of those being master data and the remaining 2 holding transaction data. Users will first add records to the 5 tables, e.g. camel, rider, course, event, event type and other than occasionally adding another event or course (or camel), they don't change much. The remaining 2 tables contain a) the sessions and b) the camel's time for each lap of the course in that session, so if another rider goes out on the camel - or a 2nd rider on a 2nd camel, you get the idea - it would be another session with its own related set of laps. I'll supply the design for the 7 tables, many of the fields are generic (field1, field2, etc) and I'll cleanup the screens in the Designer, so I need you to build the structure of the app; we'll also need to store a set of static preferences. If this is of interest please contact me and we can discuss the extent of the development and at what point I'll take over.