Share My Creation Sales And Inventory System Compagnon.

This application already exists for windows C#.This other mobile app will accompany her to execute hers taks more smothly.
These are the current achivements :
Create New Invoices
Start a new invoice with one tap, with the ability to add products, customers and notes.

Perform Inventory Lookups
Find out what's in stock , payment and payment due globally and individual customers.

Add or Create a Customer
Select an existing Customer, or create a new one.

Email PDF Invoices
PDF are emailed instantly, and can be re-sent to additional addresses.

Data BackUP
A MySQL Server is configured in order to upload all data that stored locally.

TO DO

Accept Signatures On-screen
Once a payment is processed, customers can sign on-screen with a finger or stylus.
1.png
2.png
3.png
4.png
5.png
6.png
7.png
8.png

Attachments

• PDFInvoice.pdf
    2.3 KB · Views: 666
Last edited:

jahswant

Licensed User
Longtime User
Source code for sale.I'm also ready to customize it to fit all clients needs.I augmented tickets printing via mobile thermal printer(ESC/POS) for a FIRST client...

Last edited:

swamisantosh

Licensed User
Longtime User
Source code for sale.I'm also ready to customize it to fit all clients needs.I augmented tickets printing via mobile thermal printer(ESC/POS) for a FIRST client...
I'm looking for Order Booking System,
Kindly let me know price.

Gardea

Licensed User
Longtime User
Can I know the price of source code...please

ocalle

Licensed User
Longtime User
Can you send quote in PM. i need some modules

Xfood

Expert
Licensed User
This application already exists for windows C#.This other mobile app will accompany her to execute hers taks more smothly.
These are the current achivements :
Create New Invoices
Start a new invoice with one tap, with the ability to add products, customers and notes.

Perform Inventory Lookups
Find out what's in stock , payment and payment due globally and individual customers.

Add or Create a Customer
Select an existing Customer, or create a new one.

Email PDF Invoices
PDF are emailed instantly, and can be re-sent to additional addresses.

Data BackUP
A MySQL Server is configured in order to upload all data that stored locally.

TO DO

Accept Signatures On-screen
Once a payment is processed, customers can sign on-screen with a finger or stylus.
View attachment 37970 View attachment 37971 View attachment 37972 View attachment 37973 View attachment 37974 View attachment 37975 View attachment 37976 View attachment 37977
hi, are there any updates on this product?