Android Question Samsung app store or play store?

Mrjoey

Licensed User
Longtime User
hello , i know play store is more popular than samsung's , but my country is not supported on play for paid app while it is on samsung , so im thinking to publish it on samsung but do i have to spend some efforts on advertising and routing people to go to samsung app store? what are the disadvantages ? altough i will make a video on how to use it and publish it on youtube , and put the link in the description , so maybe it doesnt matter where the app is , since the opportunity on youtube is high .

what do u recommend me? thank u.

Mrjoey

Licensed User
Longtime User
Tnx mr Erel , do u think is acceptable if i publish it as trial on playstore and when the trial ends it displays a msgbox with the samsung link? Does play store accept it?

Upvote 0

RAJAN MBA

Licensed User
Longtime User
hello , i know play store is more popular than samsung's , but my country is not supported on play for paid app while it is on samsung , so im thinking to publish it on samsung but do i have to spend some efforts on advertising and routing people to go to samsung app store? what are the disadvantages ? altough i will make a video on how to use it and publish it on youtube , and put the link in the description , so maybe it doesnt matter where the app is , since the opportunity on youtube is high .

what do u recommend me? thank u.
From July 1 Samsung app store will approve only apps created with Samsung SDK, so you have no choice. You can only use Google Play. You may explore other options like SlideMe
Edit:Hurry submit your apps to samsung stores before July 1,2014

Last edited:
Upvote 0