Android Question showpage b4x

Uniko Sistemi srl

Licensed User
Hello everybody. I have a little problem that I would like to solve. I have a b4x project where when I open the app it immediately opens the main page (where I have the login and that if I insert it opens another page that opens regularly without problems. so far so good, but if from this new page I open one 'more for a split second I see the login page pop up before the requested page is then opened. it's really annoying, I tried with showpage, with ShowPageAndRemovePreviousPages. what am I wrong? it doesn't give me any kind of error, it's just bad to see quickly appear a page that has nothing to do with it.
thank you very much

Solution
thanks for replying, I solved it by finding that even though I had removed the animations, they actually remained active. setting B4XPages.GetManager.TransitionAnimationDuration = 0 I solved the problem.
thanks anyway

Uniko Sistemi srl

Licensed User
thanks for replying, I solved it by finding that even though I had removed the animations, they actually remained active. setting B4XPages.GetManager.TransitionAnimationDuration = 0 I solved the problem.
thanks anyway

Upvote 1
Solution