iOS Question (Solved) How to fix "The request was denied by service delegate (SBMainWorkspace)"

isansoftb4a

Licensed User
Hello guys. This is my first time using B4i. I have a MacBook Air with macOS version 14.5 and Xcode version 15.4. I installed B4iBuildServer on my Mac, and everything is good, but when I debug my program from the B4i IDE, my app installs on the iOS simulator and opens, but after a second, it automatically closes. I got these logs as shown below. I am just working with the default code when I start creating a new project

B4i Version: 8.51
Parsing code. (0.01s)
Building folders structure. (0.02s)
Running custom action. (0.04s)
Compiling code. (0.05s)
Compiling layouts code. (0.00s)
Compiling debugger engine code. (0.04s)
Building Xcode project. (0.12s)
Preparing project for builder. (0.04s)
Project size: 0.18 MB
Sending data to remote compiler. Error
Error: An error was encountered processing the command (domain=FBSOpenApplicationServiceErrorDomain, code=1):
Simulator device failed to launch com.quickserve.app.
The request was denied by service delegate (SBMainWorkspace).
Underlying error (domain=FBSOpenApplicationServiceErrorDomain, code=1):
The request to open "com.quickserve.app" failed.
The request was denied by service delegate (SBMainWorkspace).

isansoftb4a

Licensed User
Before we start with the simulator, what happens when you install it on the device and not simulator?
Hi Erel. As of now I don't have a mobile device that's why I'm trying to install the app. in simulator. I will try to install rosetta because upon searching on the net, some said installing rosetta will solve the problem.

Upvote 0

isansoftb4a

Licensed User
Installing the rosetta solve my problem. Thanks @Erel :) I'll start my journey in creating mobile app for IOS :)

Btw here is how I install the rosetta on my Mac using terminal:

/usr/sbin/softwareupdate --install-rosetta --agree-to-license

Upvote 0