Android Question [Solved]Where do I get shared files from example 1 of SD CustomKeyboard?

Theera

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi Sir,StarDust

Refer to this I have studied SD CustomKeyboard and I have pressed Ctrl + click to sync files already,but there is not that files.
Please help me to solved this problem.

Star-Dust

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi Sir,StarDust

Refer to this I have studied SD CustomKeyboard and I have pressed Ctrl + click to sync files already,but there is not that files.
Please help me to solved this problem.
I can't figure out what problem you're having

Upvote 0

Theera

Licensed User
Longtime User
After I unzipped sample1.zip file. I have run, but there is error about cann't accessing the shared files.

Upvote 0

Star-Dust

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Maybe the custom action creates problems. Delete, it is found in the first few lines of B4XMain

Upvote 0

Star-Dust

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I uploaded the examples again by mistake I had only entered the B4J version but in reality they are cross-platform in B4XPage. Now you can download again

Upvote 0

Theera

Licensed User
Longtime User
Is there example how to use the customkeyboard instead of the system of the present keyboard which I use?

Upvote 0

Star-Dust

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
all the examples you find serve to use the customkeyboard instead of the native keyboard. I don't know if you wanted to ask something different instead and you expressed yourself badly

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Theera

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi StarDust,

B4X:
 SD_Keyboard1.SetKeyboard(TextField1,"TextField1",Ck,False,TextField2)
SD_Keyboard1.SetKeyboard(TextField2,"TextField2",Ck,False,TextField1)

If I need to set customkeyboard instead of native keyboard for all of apps,How to code?
I 'm sorry that my English is badly,I get understand English a little bits. And I have tried to learn B4X Coding,but I don't understand that it can use it,or not?

Upvote 0

Star-Dust

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Now I understand you want to replace the native keyboard on your device. This is a complex operation and you can't do it with this keyboard.

Upvote 0