TeamViewer alternative : Source code for sale

hibrid0

Licensed User
Longtime User
Me too I don like it I pay for I, never runs?
I feel this projects are just to promote the develop service. The source code we get is not B4A really, are JAVA code wrapped on B4A. I was interested on the streamer part on this case of remote support and was a function from MS SQL o_Oo_Oo_Oo_O

amorosik

Expert
Licensed User
Me too I don like it I pay for I, never runs?

I too took the project and, even with the help of Saif I managed to make it work
The initial configuration although not very complex but requires a series of attentions without which it is not possible to make the various systems communicate
Of course you have to consider it for a project still to be completed in all its functions, but it is already working like this, and contains some really interesting study ideas
Yes, the presence of a lot of java code makes it difficult to understand, but looking at it from another point of view, it is a great example of integration between the B4x environment and Java language
Regarding the use of Sql Server instead of MySql or other db servers, I would not see a great difficulty in modifying the project to use other db servers
I personally believe that this project is of great value for study purposes, one of the few of its kind other than the Magma project
Of course, without the assistance it is relatively complicated to start it and it is easy to abandon the attempts with great frustration for the user