Tell your wife don’t disclose your salary in social media

MikeH

Licensed User
Longtime User
Oh dear.

Well, my income is £:confused::eek::oops:;), I drive a 🤪😜o_O car and wear a 😬🙄 watch

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
is 18k$/month considered much?
there are many young people here that could make such a salary / month in the hi-tech brunch.

here are some salary tables for income/month in ILS according to experience

from left to right 0-1 years experience, 1-2 years,...
1660041622785.png

Java developer with experience of 3-5 years makes up to 40.000 ILS / month (>13.000 $)
not bad ahh?

NOTE: this is without the yearly bonuses and many other gifts you get from work. i know a person that got 300k ILS only to switch from 1 company to another. its like buying soccer players 😁

Erel with his knowledge could make much much money if he would work for a big company, i always ask myself why he started anywhere software and why he is still doing it ?

EDIT: btw the minimum salary in israel is 5000 ILS!! so a java dev can make 8x of the minimum wage!

73Challenger

Licensed User
Erel with his knowledge could make much much money if he would work for a big company, i always ask myself why he started anywhere software and why he is still doing it ?
Just a guess.... Innovative thinkers are often squashed at the hands of corporate bureaucracy. The freedom to be in charge of ones own product (and life), while making a living is a blessing. Just my guess, I have no idea how @Erel thinks, if I did, I'd be smart enough to be working on my own as well. :p

MikeH

Licensed User
Longtime User
I'm self employed and the way I see it, my time is worth more than anyones money. Sure, I have to earn some, to pay bills etc but it stops there.

rabbitBUSH

Licensed User
Erel with his knowledge could make much much money if he would work for a big company
I heard somewhere that that is what he used to do > and then he saw THE LIGHT and now his creativity is his own.
if we talk about him any more he might just pinch our ears and pull our side-burns.

Beja

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
is 18k$/month considered much?
there are many young people here that could make such a salary / month in the hi-tech brunch.

here are some salary tables for income/month in ILS according to experience

from left to right 0-1 years experience, 1-2 years,...
View attachment 132277

Java developer with experience of 3-5 years makes up to 40.000 ILS / month (>13.000 $)
not bad ahh?

NOTE: this is without the yearly bonuses and many other gifts you get from work. i know a person that got 300k ILS only to switch from 1 company to another. its like buying soccer players 😁

EDIT: btw the minimum salary in israel is 5000 ILS!! so a java dev can make 8x of the minimum wage!
Hi Ilan,
Is it true that the minimum salary in Israel is ILS8000? that's $2473.48! this is more than the US minimum with at lease $200. congratulations!

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi Ilan,
Is it true that the minimum salary in Israel is ILS8000? that's $2473.48! this is more than the US minimum with at lease $200. congratulations!
No, the minimum wage is 5000 ils and that is per month. In US i think you get paid per week right? So thats more then 800$ per month

Beja

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
No, the minimum wage is 5000 ils and that is per month. In US i think you get paid per week right? So thats more then 800$ per month

Most of workers/employees here pay by the hour ($15/Hr for unskilled workers) and it goes up to 70 to 150 for experienced IT professionals. The
gab between Israel and US is not that that big.

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Most of workers/employees here pay by the hour ($15/Hr for unskilled workers) and it goes up to 70 to 150 for experienced IT professionals. The
gab between Israel and US is not that that big.
15$/hour is more than the minimum here.

here the minimum / hour is 29.12₪ = 8.88$