Douglas Farias

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
What is the best app of b4a?
-The most downloaded
-Good Design
I'm curious =)
I know that many people do not post their work here on the forum if anyone knows great apps made in B4a please send me links * - *

Douglas Farias

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
yes for this i have talked
I know that many people do not post their work here on the forum if anyone knows great apps made in B4a please send me links * - *
:)
Many developers dont show the app on Share Your Creations *-*

LucaMs

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
uhm ... I'm shy! :oops:

(but there are other reasons, it is better that I do not list them, otherwise other members will like me).

I have a couple of apps ready for many months, but if I manage to complete well the one I'm starting now, I will publish it. But for it I am afraid that I will have to ask a lot of aid.

Douglas Farias

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
look at me xD i make 4000 questions for day xD i m learning much on this forum with help of all.
i m making a social app but i cant share this for now =(, but later done i go try make many cash with this *-*
in my work = social app
at home = my noobs apps xD

hookshy

Licensed User
Longtime User
sometimes on market you find app ..... and you could tell : this is done with b4a :)
There are top app up there with b4a that are not beeing published here on forum ...that is for sure ... its like the big fish ;)

IanMc

Licensed User
Longtime User
uhm ... I'm shy! :oops:

(but there are other reasons, it is better that I do not list them, otherwise other members will like me).

I have a couple of apps ready for many months, but if I manage to complete well the one I'm starting now, I will publish it. But for it I am afraid that I will have to ask a lot of aid.

That is why you have us my friend.

Why do you think we hang around these forums? :)

Erel has given us this wonderful tool to allow us freedom to create and he doesn't seem to mind if we make money along the way.

In fact the greatest compliment that we can give to Erel will be to create lots of apps that make lots of money.

Why not help each other in this noble endeavor?

I, at the moment am very strongly thinking about Google Play's 'subscription' API because you can hold just a few features back, give the app away for free and potentially have lots of people paying one dollar per month for your app! Special offer 10 dollars for a whole year!

Get away from sucky admobs.

Advise the customers that: 'hey, it's only a dollar, it won't break the bank and you'll get to see the extra features'

I'll let you all know how it goes with Android Looper but don't wait.

Get on the bandwagon.

I can help with graphics (for free, no charge, I love it).

ian

Extra advice:

Dont' make a swiss army knife of an app, like I have done with BTInterface, use the YAGNI principal, 'You Ain't Gonna Need It'

make simple apps that look good, give them away for free, have in-app subscriptions or in-app purchases or both.

As someone else on this forum wisely advised, test the heck out of your app before you release it and make sure it is absolutely perfect before you unleash it because first release is paramount and you only get one shot at it.

2v80f9d.jpg

Last edited:

LucaMs

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Thank you for your encouragement, Ian.

Indeed, my graphics capabilities are limited, while your are great, I've seen.

From this point of view, for now, I also have the problem to bring together many graphic active objects on small displays.

The apps in the cellar... I should refine them. Above all, I should find the best way to align the SQLite db devices.

Given that in the meantime I had a good idea for a game which must be played online, I'm starting the first steps towards this.

It is precisely on this topic that I am in trouble; I asked for help, some members have tried to help me (and I have treated them badly, for a misunderstanding); but it is hard to help me in this: even the great master (guess who) gave me advices, but that much he can not do (now we have more information about its commitments: we saw his three adorable commitments :)).

I would need the help of a real informatic engineer, who would help me decide whether to use the services of Google Play for online multiplayer games or continue with the server B4J and, in the first case, HOW!
But this is just the beginning; he should plan, outline, create diagrams of the whole architecture of the game.

In short, the aid request is excessive.

Anyway, I'll keep in consideration your kind offer, thank you.

With regard to: "Google Play's' subscription 'API', I do not understand it, because all I know is that you must obtain an account as a developer, the cost of $25 (annual or una tantum, I don't remember).

The words: 'hey, it's only a dollar, it will not break the bank and you'll get to see the extra features' are more or less the same that I had already prepared for my first app (the main difference is I had written € 2.99 :D)

Thanks again, Ian

Beja

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I wouldn't be doing justice if I posted any app and pretended it is mine.
The functions and many classes and library by Erel
The additional libs by other members
The examples by Klaus and company

If I posted any app I will call it with its true name: GlueApp