Android Question The old Marven artefact not found

DanteS

Licensed User
Longtime User
I'm trying to compile the AppCompat example, which uses the B4XDrawer library, and I'm getting the error "Marven artifact not found".
My B4A version is 12.8.0.0, and the OS is Windows 11.

The directory tree of my installation is shown below. As you can see, I don't have the SDK directory mentioned in the solutions listed on the forum.

What do you recommend?
1726937745995.png

DanteS

Licensed User
Longtime User
Thanks Don
I did the best I could with your recommendation and the Marven Artifact Error disappeared, but the compilation continues giving an error:

error: Could not load processor class file due to 'androidx/lifecycle/LifecycleProcessor has been compiled by a more recent version of the Java Runtime (class file version 61.0), this version of the Java Runtime only recognizes class file versions up to 58.0.
1 error javac 14.0.1

It sounds like if I must upgrade some to 61.0 or downgrade something to 58.0, but I don't know what.

What do you think?

Upvote 0

Sagenut

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
You need to follow all the steps carefully and you need to download everything that is required from the guide.
For B4A 13 it's needed to use Java 19, while it looks that you are still using Java 14.
It's also needed to make a new Android SDK folder with the latest files provided on the guide.

Upvote 0