Android Question Time-only (hh:mm:ss) wheel time-picker for B4A?

JordiCP

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I need a wheel-based time picker, just showing HH-MM-SS (it is needed to select the duration of a process, so the date is not needed)

By searching, I see there that are several good-looking date-time pickers over there, some of them wheel-based, but I'm not sure if they are all currently 'usable' and/or customizable for my needs

So here comes the obvious question, just to save some trial-and-error time: can someone point me to a wheel-based time-picker which can be easily configured for HH:MM:SS ? :)

Thanks in advance

josejad

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi JordiCP:

Not 100% sure but @Alexander Stolte can confirm.

His AS wheelpicker can be populated with whatever you want, so you're free to populate just with HH-MM-SS
His As WheelDateTImePicker is based on it, and in the first example in the video, it's just for HH-MM (I think)

Not free, but I think it has a reasonable price, and his products are well developed and he gives a great support.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

DonManfred

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
So here comes the obvious question, just to save some trial-and-error time: can someone point me to a wheel-based time-picker which can be easily configured for HH:MM:SS ? :)
I never saw a wheeltimepicker which supports Seconds.

I only know TimeDialog from Dialogs library.

Upvote 0

TILogistic

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
?

Upvote 0

JordiCP

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Thanks all, there are even some options of which I was unaware.:D

Will test a couple of them. It is for a POC App and there is no design involved yet, just functionality.

Thanks again :)

Upvote 0