iOS Question UPLOAD FAILED

innoApp

Licensed User
I tried to publish my first APP but I get the following error:

=============
UPLOAD FAILED with 1 error.
=============
2023-10-26 18:48:22.879 *** Error: Error uploading 'C:\programmi_vb\innocenti_srl\05-App_B4i\codice\i-App\Objects\i-App.ipa'.
2023-10-26 18:48:22.879 *** Error: Asset validation failed This bundle is invalid. The IPA format requires a top-level directory named Payload, containing only a .app bundle and optional plugins in a Plugins directory. (ID: c9516279-bea9-4f75-963e-4a99d1355af9) (90017)
{
NSLocalizedDescription = "Asset validation failed";
NSLocalizedFailureReason = "This bundle is invalid. The IPA format requires a top-level directory named Payload, containing only a .app bundle and optional plugins in a Plugins directory. (ID: c9516279-bea9-4f75-963e-4a99d1355af9)";
"original_server_error" = {
code = "STATE_ERROR.VALIDATION_ERROR.90017";
detail = "This bundle is invalid. The IPA format requires a top-level directory named Payload, containing only a .app bundle and optional plugins in a Plugins directory.";
id = "c9516279-bea9-4f75-963e-4a99d1355af9";
status = 409;
title = "Asset validation failed";
};
}

What can be the cause?

hatzisn

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I would Google the details. Do you use any such directory? Are you using latest version of B4i?

Upvote 0

hatzisn

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I would also guess that you created an emulator release.

Upvote 0

innoApp

Licensed User
I would Google the details. Do you use any such directory? Are you using latest version of B4i?
I recently downloaded and installed B4i so I think the version is up to date. I use 8.30
What do you mean by "Do you use any such directory?"

Thanks.

Upvote 0

hatzisn

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I recently downloaded and installed B4i so I think the version is up to date. I use 8.30
What do you mean by "Do you use any such directory?"

Thanks.

Do you create a directory with such name?

Upvote 0

hatzisn

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Maybe this is trivial but did you use an AppStore provision profile?

Steps:
1) You create an AppStore provision profile, download it and set it.
2) Create release app
3) Download last build
4) Upload "Archive.zip"

Upvote 0