Licensed User
Longtime User
Thanks for checking..!

Videos just flicker when I try to play 2 videos in same screen in vitamio 4.2

moster67

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I was able to test on a friend's PC and Android device and it seems you cannot play two videos at the same, as with the older versions of Vitamio and as stated in their documents.
Even if you use two different instances of Vitamio, it will mix the streaming sources and therefore you see flicker when it is alternating the two video sources.

hears

Licensed User
Longtime User
ACE STREAM is more better,can you change it it to B4A ? ace stream can use P2P VIDEO,it is populer stream video format now

hears

Licensed User
Longtime User
How to record video in Vitamio view to mp4?

moster67

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I have just updated Vitamio5 which wraps version 5.2.3 of Vitamio.

All donators will receive an e-mail with download instructions.

New:
-The text-relocations problem with ffmpeg has now been resolved. You can now target the most recent versions of Android with the included platforms. I tried SDK 26 and it works fine on x86 and Arm.
-Support for arm64-v8a was also added in addition to armeabi-v7a and x86.
-Fixed a bug in the original Vitamio java-sources where the MediaController would not show correctly on SDK 24.

hears

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi,
Does this lib support embedded subtitles? it is dvbsub format.
in new version spport,i think.
i want use this record rtmp video too...now cannot

Duque

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello #moster67
I want to try before donating I would like to know if it is possible to play YouTube video.

I'll be attentive, thanks

moster67

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Does this lib support embedded subtitles? it is dvbsub format.
Sorry, I saw this question only now. I don't know. If you are able to send me a link of video file with such subtitles, I can test and let you know.

I want to try before donating I would like to know if it is possible to play YouTube video.
Sorry but there is no trial version of this lib.

If you can play YouTube videos I don't know. Perhaps if you are able to get and extract the direct video-link, it might be possible.

Somewhere in the forum, there is an older version of the vitamio-library (you need to search the forum) which is free but which cannot be used to publish apps on Google Store. However, you can use the old version on your own device and in your own project to test.

huangshoyue

Licensed User

I don't have an international credit card. Do you have an Alipay?

moster67

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I have sent an email to all donators of Vitamio regarding an updated Vitamio5 library version.

In case you did donate for Vitamio but did not receive my email, please contact me by PM. However, first please check your spam folder since some times emails get marked as unsolicited.

dune3000

Licensed User
Longtime User
When I set a invalid url, vitamio will show an error message, how can I handle this error?

Attachments

• vitamio_error.png
    10.8 KB · Views: 259
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…