B4J Question Warning on Jasper Report print

amorosik

Expert
Licensed User
I have a code fragment that gives me a warning and I don't understand why
It is the code used to start printing a jasper report on the default Windows printer
The data is taken from a SqLite db

B4X:
Sub avvia_stampa_documento_su_stampante_predefinita(id_doc_tes As String, nome_file_comandi As String)As Long
    Dim jasper As JasperReports
    Dim report As JasperReport
    Dim print As JasperPrint
    Dim conn As JasperConnection
    Dim selPrinter As String

Dim P As Printer = Printer_Static.GetDefaultPrinter
    selPrinter=P.GetName

jasper.InitializeParameters
    jasper.AddParameter("id_doc_tes",id_doc_tes)
    report = jasper.CompileXML(File.Combine("C:\PUBLIC\ERP2\Sqlite_Data", "erp2_sqlite_impegno.jrxml"))
    conn = jasper.getConnectionSQLite(File.Combine("C:\PUBLIC\ERP2\Sqlite_Data", "ERP2_SQLITE_PRINT.db"))

print = jasper.Print(report, jasper.parameters, conn)

The warning appear on "report = jasper.CompileXML(..." row, and appear on Log windows as:

B4X:
WARNING: An illegal reflective access operation has occurred
WARNING: Illegal reflective access by net.sf.jasperreports.engine.util.ClassUtils (file:/D:/SORGENTI/B4J/000_LIBRERIE_B4J/jasperreports-6.17.0.jar) to constructor com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.util.XMLGrammarPoolImpl()
WARNING: Please consider reporting this to the maintainers of net.sf.jasperreports.engine.util.ClassUtils
WARNING: Use --illegal-access=warn to enable warnings of further illegal reflective access operations
WARNING: All illegal access operations will be denied in a future release

What could the indicated warning depend on?

Last edited:

Daestrum

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Probably the use of com.sun.org.... class by jasperreports.jar.

Oracle have been warning forever that internal libraries will be protected from use as versions of java increase.

Upvote 0

Daestrum

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
See if they have a newer version - they may have recoded to avoid the internal libs, or try adding an --add-opens

Upvote 0

DonManfred

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Upvote 0