Wish: Employment using Basic4Android skills

rleiman

Licensed User
Longtime User
:sign0060: I found Basic4Android ! Good bye Eclipse and Java.

:sign0085: I've been an unemployed Oracle developer who lost employment in Nov. 2009 as a result of the bad economy. :(

About 3 months ago I started to go to a group at the local library for unemployed people looking to learn new skills to compete in todays hot programming technologies and was told to learn Java and use Eclipse to make mobile apps. At the time I had these Chinese designed Android tablets and phones so I thought I hit a gold mine. Eclipse was not too bad but Java was horrible!

I found Basic4Android by accident while Googling to solve a Java Android problem I was having. Java is just way too confusing. :BangHead:

Ok enough rambling. Here is my wish:

To be able to find employment when I Basic4Android skills have developed to where I'm comfortable with this great product by looking at Basic4Android job listings on this forum.

I'm interested in job listings for internship or entry level Basic4Android developers.

Thanks.

Last edited:

rleiman

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi Erel,

Could you open up a new section where jobs can be posted?

Look out Visual Studio here comes Basic4Android!!! :)

Truly,
Emad

Gmation

Licensed User
Longtime User
That sounds like a great idea to me as I had already place an idea in the back of my head to solicit work on Odesk.com and Guru.com once I feel comfortable with my newly found skill with B4A.