Android Question X2 game wrong touch action

developer_123

Licensed User
Longtime User
Good day. I appreciate some help for a problem that occurs to me with the touch action when using the screen aspect ratio settings from the visual designer module.

My application is X2 cross-platform and I have a tilemap where I design the levels of my game. This tiled map has a ratio of 1.88 (width / height).
The drawback occurs when the real screen size ratio is different from the game screen size ratio (the one I configure in the visual designer module - GameRatio = 1.888, ScreenRatio = 100% x / 100% y), since when making a touch, this contact point is displaced from the real point where the touch is made. This does not happen when I force both proportions to match, but since all devices have different screen sizes it is mandatory in my application that the proportion is maintained for any device.

My game has objects of the tiledmap that can be dragged by means of touch action, but this inconvenience means that when I touch my object, it does not move, so I have to try randomly touching any other point on the screen until I find the place that makes it move. my element.

In summary, when clicking on the screen on a specific object, my finger does not coincide with the point where it actually ends up clicking.

Last edited: