iOS Question xGridListView can't make two columns

tsteward

Licensed User
Longtime User
I can't seem to make two columns
Sample project attached
B4X:
#Region Shared Files
#CustomBuildAction: folders ready, %WINDIR%\System32\Robocopy.exe,"..\..\Shared Files" "..\Files"
'Ctrl + click to sync files: ide://run?file=%WINDIR%\System32\Robocopy.exe&args=..\..\Shared+Files&args=..\Files&FilesSync=True
#End Region

'Ctrl + click to export as zip: ide://run?File=%B4X%\Zipper.jar&Args=Project.zip

Sub Class_Globals
    Private Root As B4XView
    Private xui As XUI
    Private xGridListView1 As xGridListView
End Sub

Public Sub Initialize
'    B4XPages.GetManager.LogEvents = True
End Sub

'This event will be called once, before the page becomes visible.
Private Sub B4XPage_Created (Root1 As B4XView)
    Root = Root1
    Root.LoadLayout("MainPage")
    xGridListView1.ItemWidth=(xGridListView1.Width/2)-5dip
    xGridListView1.SetCol(2)
    xGridListView1.AddWithImage("Cars","Key, Trans, Remote Info","",1,xui.LoadBitmap(File.DirAssets,"sc-car.gif"),True)
    xGridListView1.AddWithImage("Bikes","Key, Trans, Remote Info","",2,xui.LoadBitmap(File.DirAssets,"sc-bike.gif"),True)
    xGridListView1.AddWithImage("Trucks","Key, Trans, Remote Info","",3,xui.LoadBitmap(File.DirAssets,"sc-truck.gif"),True)
    xGridListView1.AddWithImage("Tools","Decoding tools","",4,xui.LoadBitmap(File.DirAssets,"sc-lishi.png"),True)
    xGridListView1.AddWithImage("Codes","Bitting from Key Code","",5,xui.LoadBitmap(File.DirAssets,"sc-codes.png"),True)
    xGridListView1.AddWithImage("Chips","Transponder info","",6,xui.LoadBitmap(File.DirAssets,"transponder.png"),True)
    xGridListView1.AddWithImage("OEM","OEM Key/Remotes","",11,xui.LoadBitmap(File.DirAssets,"oemremote.png"),True)
    xGridListView1.AddWithImage("Calc","PIN/Hex Calc","",7,xui.LoadBitmap(File.DirAssets,"sc-calculator.png"),True)
    xGridListView1.AddWithImage("VIN/REGO","Search to ID vehicle","",8,xui.LoadBitmap(File.DirAssets,"sc-vin.png"),True)
    xGridListView1.AddWithImage("Links","Other Resources","",9,xui.LoadBitmap(File.DirAssets,"sc-links.png"),True)
End Sub

'You can see the list of page related events in the B4XPagesManager object. The event name is B4XPage.

Private Sub Button1_Click
    xui.MsgboxAsync("Hello world!", "B4X")
End Sub

Attachments

• att.UGB9SjbQBsLEiuxPdNvJNp-LH8sQcFHOz6KV7Bg4ChU.jpg
    att.UGB9SjbQBsLEiuxPdNvJNp-LH8sQcFHOz6KV7Bg4ChU.jpg
    103.4 KB · Views: 29
  • sample1.zip
    307 KB · Views: 22

Star-Dust

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I'll do some tests as soon as possible

Upvote 0

Star-Dust

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I updated to version 0.16 which fixes the error. But in case it happens again I added a variable that allows you to set the thickness of the sidebar and that would fix everything.

Download the new version

Upvote 0