Wish about AS RatingBar

rbirago

Licensed User
Longtime User
I consider ASRatingBar a nice view. On the other side I notice that it has not enough properties/events/methods.

• it should have classic B4XView properties available in designer also programmatically available
  • it should have an event like Click
  • it should have capability to set programmatically its custom properties (int Example...)
  • The custom properties should be explained

Compliments for the job. All the jobs could be implemented to work better.

Alexander Stolte

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
it should have classic B4XView properties available in designer also programmatically available
B4X:
ASRatingBar1.Base
it should have an event like Click
And for what? I see no reason for it.
it should have capability to set programmatically its custom properties (int Example...)
B4X:
ASRatingBar1.CurrentRating = 1
???
The custom properties should be explained
done in 1.02
Compliments for the job.
Thanks

rbirago

Licensed User
Longtime User
About the click I am thinking that like in every view, click can be useful. for example when the AsRatingBar is not editable by a click I can jump to see the details of a rating.
About the CurrentRating: it contains the actual rating. I was talking about the parameter to define the max value (that in the designer is shown with that strange "Int Example" like the minimum value). Without these parameters it is not possible to create an ASRatingBar programmatically.

rbirago

Licensed User
Longtime User
other two points:
  • if my range is for example 0 - 5 I can change always the rating by clicks but never again to 0
  • I know that is tricky, but the ratings everywhere consider the half-star...not in this view...