B4a Object Browser

Vader

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi,

I am hopeful that at least some of you have tried my B4a Object Browser. It doesn't yet have your language, but with some assistance I can put it in. If you would like to help with the translation, please let me know.

مرحبا،

ويحدوني الأمل في أن على الأقل، حاول البعض منكم متصفحي B4A. انها لا تملك حتى الآن لغتك، ولكن مع بعض المساعدة يمكن أن أضع فيه. إذا كنت ترغب في المساعدة في الترجمة، واسمحوا لي أن أعرف.

آسف لترجمة جوجل.​

http://www.b4x.com/forum/basic4andr...rials/25682-help-documentation-docloader.html

Beja

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi Vader,
Ahlen wa Sahlen

Thanks and I realy don't know what's needed to be translated.. is it verbatim translatiion for whatever is in there or complete localization?

Vader

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi Vader,
Ahlen wa Sahlen

Thanks and I realy don't know what's needed to be translated.. is it verbatim translatiion for whatever is in there or complete localization?

Ahlan Beek

Thanks very expressing an interest.
There are about 200 words or sentences.

For example:
  • About
  • Add
  • Buy me a Beer
  • Cancel
  • Check
  • Class Name
  • Class Short Name
  • Community
  • Create
  • Email Address
  • Hide BA Object If First Parameter
  • Show Empty Parentheses
  • Allows applications to access information about networks
  • Please configure options, including the folder where the B4a Libraries are installed

If you would like to assist, then what I will do is use Google Translation tools to give me a very rough first version. Then, if you need to adjust anything, I can send you a spreadsheet, where you fix it. If you can't assist, that's fine - I can just use the Google translation.

Because you have shown interest, I will add Arabic, and then we can go from there.

إذا كنت ترغب في مساعدة، ثم ما سأقوم به هو استخدام أدوات كتابة المشاركة في لاعطائي النسخة الأولى صعبة للغاية. ثم، إذا كنت في حاجة إلى ضبط أي شيء، يمكنني أن أرسل لك جدول بيانات، حيث يمكنك إصلاحه. إذا لم تتمكن من مساعدة، فلا بأس - أستطيع أن مجرد استخدام ترجمة جوجل.

لأنك أبدت اهتماما، وسوف أقوم بإضافة اللغة العربية، ومن ثم يمكننا أن نذهب من هناك.​

Beja

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
phrases or expressions are better than sending me words, because then words will be in their correct context.
will try my best. google translation is not good when it comes to Arabic or east-asian languages... it is near perfect in European languages.

Vader

Licensed User
Longtime User
If you would like to try the new version, including Arabic, please send me your Email address by Private Message, and I will send you a link to the new Beta version, including Arabic, and a spreadsheet that you can download that has the Google translated words in it.

Thank you.

Beja

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I will.

but still I would suggest to you to localize the xlation to diffetent cultures, because for example there's no place for 'buy me a beer' in Arabic. you will need to put something like buy me a coffee. when doing international business one needs to identify and abserve national cultures.

Vader

Licensed User
Longtime User
Thankyou for the advice.

Yes, please insert "Buy me a coffee" in arabic instead of "Buy me a beer".

Beja

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Thanks Vader, I am traveling these days and soon will be able to do it.
btw: I hope my comment didn't offend you in any way.. I drink sometimes, but since we are here to help each other I thought I share with you some info about the local culture in this area.

Vader

Licensed User
Longtime User
No problem. I have already released the new version, including Arabic and Thai. If there are any changes required, it won't be an issue.

Vader

Licensed User
Longtime User
Abba, I think the Arabic version is ok, but if you see any issues, I can fix them. Thanks for the offer.