Italian B4a Object Browser

Vader

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi,

I am hopeful that at least some of you have tried my B4A Browser. It does have your language, though it may not be 100% correct. If you have any problem with the translation, I am happy to correct it.

Ciao,

Spero che almeno qualcuno di voi ha provato la mia B4A Browser. Essa ha ancora la lingua, anche se potrebbe non essere corretta al 100%. Se avete qualche problema con la traduzione, sono felice di correggerlo.

Scusate la traduzione di Google.

http://www.b4x.com/forum/basic4andr...rials/25682-help-documentation-docloader.html

lock255

Licensed User
Longtime User
Thank you for your excellent work, if I find any bugs I'll be happy to show you.

qsrtech

Licensed User
Longtime User
Nice work Vader. Add a feature to have the window (app) stay on top so I can use it at the same time as b4a and I'll buy you a beer or two.

LucaMs

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I tried your browser only two minutes ... enough to understand that it is a great job (and free, too :)).

Congratulations and thank you very much!

P.S. then, if you give me a hand to translate the texts in my app, I gladly accept ... I'm kidding :p

Vader

Licensed User
Longtime User
I translated each language with Google Translate, and then a lot of people have helped me tweak the result to correct some obvious errors. It takes maybe an hour to do all the strings, but I put the effort into it at the beginning to make it as easy as possible for translation into different languages.

Vader

Licensed User
Longtime User
Nice work Vader. Add a feature to have the window (app) stay on top so I can use it at the same time as b4a and I'll buy you a beer or two.

I have to check a bug tonight. That feature could sneak in :)

qsrtech

Licensed User
Longtime User
It's not a bug, you just need to set the window of the object browser app to always on top. Not sure what language you used but VB/Delphi make it pretty easy to do that.

Vader

Licensed User
Longtime User
I meant that I had to fix a bug, and that at the same time I would add the feature.
This is now done.

metheoneandonly

Licensed User
Longtime User
I translated each language with Google Translate, and then a lot of people have helped me tweak the result to correct some obvious errors. It takes maybe an hour to do all the strings, but I put the effort into it at the beginning to make it as easy as possible for translation into different languages.
If you want croatian translation, better don't use Google Translate, because croatian is very complex language and Google Translator simply does not understand that, for example, "tree" in english is always "tree", if spoken in singular, but in croatian "tree" means "stablo" and has many more forms, like "stablo", "stabla", "stablu", "stablom". It is same with all other words. some have more possible forms, some less, but all have min. 4 forms, and their use depends of context. So it's better to use a native speaking human translator. If you wish and if you plan to put croatian translation into b4a Object Browser, feel free to contact me, I will gladly make it for you, and then you just implement it into Browser.

Vader

Licensed User
Longtime User
If you want croatian translation, better don't use Google Translate, because croatian is very complex language and Google Translator simply does not understand that, for example, "tree" in english is always "tree", if spoken in singular, but in croatian "tree" means "stablo" and has many more forms, like "stablo", "stabla", "stablu", "stablom". It is same with all other words. some have more possible forms, some less, but all have min. 4 forms, and their use depends of context. So it's better to use a native speaking human translator. If you wish and if you plan to put croatian translation into b4a Object Browser, feel free to contact me, I will gladly make it for you, and then you just implement it into Browser.
If you send me your email address, I can send you the spreadsheet.

Vader

Licensed User
Longtime User
You should use the formatting exactly how you would expect to read it, including diacritics etc.

Yves Mazzon

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello Vader,
Many thanks for the B4a object browser. I installed it to the letter as you suggested. Every was fine but when I try to open it with the short cut I get this message "windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file. You may not have the appropriate permission to access the item". The short cut pointa to: C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Vader Consulting\B4a Object Browser. Am I doing anything wrong? My system is win 7 64bits Many thanks.
Regards,

Yves

Vader

Licensed User
Longtime User
Yves, please ensure you have the correct path set for the path to your B4a library files. The other thing you can do is to run the application as an Administrator.

Yves Mazzon

Licensed User
Longtime User
Yves, please ensure you have the correct path set for the path to your B4a library files. The other thing you can do is to run the application as an Administrator.

Thanks Vader,
I tried to run the Browser.exe as administrator and had the same error message. The short cut point to "C:\Program Files (x86)\Vader Consulting\B4a Object Browser" butit is not the location I instructed for the installation, shall I make B4a to point there(Vader Consulting........)? at the moment the path is:C:\Program Files (x86)\Anywhere Software\Basic4android\Libraries. Another question is the B4a object browser run from B4a program or through its short cut? Many thanks for your time.

Regards,
Yves

Vader

Licensed User
Longtime User
Please go ahead and modify the shortcut to point to the Browser.exe shortcut.

Vader

Licensed User
Longtime User
I am sorry but wher is the shortcut that point to browser.exe? Like I said above

Hello Vader,
I'm sorry but I cant find where the Browser.exe is?
Regards,

Yves
The default location is C:\Program Files (x86)\Vader Consulting\B4a Object Browser\Browser.exe

If this isn't working for you, I suggest you uninstall and install again, accepting the default install location.