Android Question B4A v5.8 and Windows 10

kabron

Licensed User
Longtime User
I did not work with B4A for a long time. Now install v5.8 on Windows 10 x64.
Great problems comparing with previous install.

1. Very long connection for the first time, hangs on "Signing package file (debug key)." for about a minute.
2. No steps, no breakpoints at all. Stepping and Breakpoints works only inside Sub Activity_Create and Sub Activity_Resume.

Logging works everythere.

Debug Phones were Xiaomi MIPAD and Infocus M810.

Trying to correct the problem, I launch B4A in Windows 8 compatible mode and under Admin with no result.

tigrot

Licensed User
Longtime User
I have found many issues, but a few related to B4A. Android is a strange piece of OS. There are devices showing(correctly) grey buttons with a white text inside and others showing white buttons with invisible white text inside.

Upvote 0

Erel

B4X founder
Staff member
Licensed User
Longtime User
It is not by denying the problems (issues) we have with B4X, not by fawning Erel's high level that we could be the best. Some weeks ago we had a young man wanting to resell free codes provided here, today some people are only confirming all is going well for them. Or this is a sect or there are stupid people. Lots of troubles never were fixed, all is always perfect in that B4X world, documentation is perfectly provided..... I really won't care more. Wishing you the BEST !!!
I don't really understand the cause for the anger here.

The title of this thread is B4A v5.80 and Windows 10. Members have wrote that they are using Windows 10 and don't have any issue. The truth is that there are no known issues with Windows 10 and B4A (and many developers use Windows 10).

I think that if you go over the thread again you will see that no one was rude and all just wanted to help the OP solve this issue.

Upvote 0