Other B4j 8.30 issues (SOLVED)

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
i am not able to build my apps. it has security issues that i never had with b4j.
first i could not install it until i delete manually some files from my b4j folder

warning.png

and after i managed to install it i am not able to build my apps:

warning2.png

i also set administrator rights to b4j (something i never had to do) but still no luck so i am back to version 8.10

thanx, ilan

EDIT: b4j 8.10 runs fine without any action from my side.

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Note that it was difficult to help you and I actually gave up when I wrote post #11...

:(

to tell you the truth i am afraid to ask question lately because i fill like i am annoying you (because mostly you are the one that can answer them).
i always try to stay polite and i really don't understand why it was difficult to help me. i always try first by my self to solve the problems and i follow the rules of this forum.

Upvote 0

Erel

B4X founder
Staff member
Licensed User
Longtime User
Questions are always welcomed, however I need cooperation in order to help you.
i really don't understand why it was difficult to help me
I'll try to explain though it is not too important.

Post #1: You posted an error and you were sure that the problem was in the new version. You quickly returned to the previous version.
Post #5: I said that it doesn't look related to the new version. BTW, I wasn't 100% sure of anything.
Post #6: You said that a restart didn't help and again returned to the previous version.
Post #8: I repeated that it doesn't look related to the new version and that it might be the anti virus.
Post #10: You haven't tried to disable the anti virus and again thought the problem is in the new version and went back to the previous version.

What do you think that I can do at this point? Repeat my same answer for the third time? Remove v8.30 from the website and revert to v8.10?

Upvote 0